What happens to Enriko Kehl?

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I considered him to be a massive talent. Now he"s losing to mugs. Moreover, he should have switched for the Netherlands because the German school of combat sports is very rigid.

losing to mugs?

he just lost, but it was in the Finals of that tournament

I've never been too impressed by him. He's a journeyman. Good test for guys but not top shelf.

why the fuck am I not in your top 3? f u

You actually were number three, till Panzer posted his enfusion stuff.

Being stupid get's your higher than just trolling, but I'll still take you into consideration.

Last edited:
You actually were number three, till Panzer posted his enfusion stuff.

Being stupid get's your higher than just trolling, but I'll still take you into consideration.

so jay muay thai, broadcast and panzer are more stupid than me? pfffff

ontopic: Kehl should be a nice addition to the glory roster, a stepping stone or a gate keeper or something for the 70kg division. he made buakaw run that one time, i like Kehl

ontopic: Kehl should be a nice addition to the glory roster, a stepping stone or a gate keeper or something for the 70kg division. he made buakaw run that one time, i like Kehl

K-1 made Buakaw run, not Kehl.

Because of K-1 though. They messed up with him so he fought the 3 rounds of the fight to fulfil his contract and left. He didn't even wait for the decision. Turned out it was a draw and there was an extension round so he lost by forfeit.

Because of K-1 though. They messed up with him so he fought the 3 rounds of the fight to fulfil his contract and left. He didn't even wait for the decision. Turned out it was a draw and there was an extension round so he lost by forfeit.

kehl was the better fighter after three rounds. the extension round was a friggin gift to buakaw, he shouldnt evenhave gotten it. he did get it but he ran like la lil girl.

Kehl won the tourney fair and square.

fuck off man. everybody knows that running away from an extra round is a bitch move. buakaw lost that fight and ran. it was even mentioned before the fight that he was gonna do something weird.

Kehl beat him and he ran.

Kehl was the better fighter after three rounds. the extension round was a friggin gift to buakaw, he shouldnt evenhave gotten it. he did get it but he ran like la lil girl.

Kehl won the tourney fair and square.

You don't need to say 'fuck off man", that's not just gonna make me agree with you and I'm sure you're capable of communicating like an adult.

Buakaw didn't know there was going to be an extra round when he left, the decision was announced after he left. He literally did the 3 rounds for the sake of fulfilling his contract and left. He had already mentioned on social media that it was going to be his last fight with K-1 and that he wasn't happy with how they had treated him and his contract and pay.

As you say "it was even mentioned before the fight that he was gonna do something weird." because he was already pissed off and not bothered.

Kelh has lost to Buakaw before and I'd guarantee that he'd most likely lose again without those circumstances between Buakaw and K-1. Besides, the judges called it a draw not a win for him until the forfeit.

You don't need to say 'fuck off man", that's not just gonna make me agree with you and I'm sure you're capable of communicating like an adult.

It's his education. He"s offending many members of this board.

Back