Weidman responds to Silva's media no show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that Weidman is confident, it will make for a good fight. Anderson is still going to take it.

So you admit you was wrong in saying "Anderson wishes he makes as much as GSP"

:)

Also according to Berdugo's post he has a bigger net worth than GSP also.

Sorry to break it to you. ;)

I don't believe much when dana talks but i believe him when he says a) gsp is #1 ppv draw b) ronda rousey is the only reason women are getting in the ufc.

Gsp consistently outdraws Anderson.

Gsp is much more prevalent in the north American market where sponsorship dollars are more prosperous.

Weidman has definitely got a lot of skill and potential, but he needs to shut his effing mouth because im sick of him, he keeps talking about how he didn't resign because of what he is going to do and he is going to destroy silva and end his reign....

I just don't get it, Weidman isn't any better then Chael wrestling and his striking is nothing for Silva to fear....just concentrate on training Chris

I don't believe much when dana talks but i believe him when he says a) gsp is #1 ppv draw b) ronda rousey is the only reason women are getting in the ufc.

Gsp consistently outdraws Anderson.

Gsp is much more prevalent in the north American market where sponsorship dollars are more prosperous.

So you are choosing to ignore what was posted in terms of pay per fight and net worth?

Also btw that 7 million dollars Anderson makes does NOT include PPV sales

Weidman is right. no excuse for Silva not to go.

yea james isnt getting kicked in the head or ko'd so he better talk to the media after his bb loses not on the same boat chris

So you are choosing to ignore what was posted in terms of pay per fight and net worth?

Also btw that 7 million dollars Anderson makes does NOT include PPV sales

Why don't you give a real source rather than another forum.

yea james isnt getting kicked in the head or ko'd so he better talk to the media after his bb loses not on the same boat chris

They chose this job and part of the job requirement is to do media obligations. If they don't want to do their job they can go get another job

.....Silva will go down as the greatest UFC champion of all time.

Lebron will never go down as the greatest NBA player of all time. Your statement is erroneous.

this, it really flusters my richards that people can say bs like that.

He is going to be Chris Narrowman when Silva is done with him.

Yes I know that makes no sense but I got nothing else, sorry.

Maybe try something like "After Silva squeezes the life out of him" or "After Silva flattens him" or something, to connect him to being narrow.

Why don't you give a real source rather than another forum.

It was a twitter report, but it cannot be far from the truth. Either way Anderson has a higher net worth than GSP. So even if you're in denial about Anderson's pay that doesn't change

Enjoy your 15 minutes of relevance Weidman... while you can.

Always hilarious with fanboys that feel that they must rush out and defend fighters when they don't hold up to their contractual obligations. Missing these things aren't good. It's not the end of the world either but if you agree to do something then you do it.

Weidman has definitely got a lot of skill and potential, but he needs to shut his effing mouth because im sick of him, he keeps talking about how he didn't resign because of what he is going to do and he is going to destroy silva and end his reign....

I just don't get it, Weidman isn't any better then Chael wrestling and his striking is nothing for Silva to fear....just concentrate on training Chris
So Weidman can't talk about the guy he's about to fight but you can tell Weidman that he needs to shut up? Who are you to have more right to talk about him than he has about Silva? From this you come off as a hypocrite as he will at least back up his words.

As for the comment about wrestling, why would he need to be better than Chael? He's likely not as good as Chael but he doesn't need to be given as much success he had. The big difference compared to Sonnen is that Weidman is actually a good submission grappler. If he can get Anderson down he will be more dangerous than Sonnen was. Everyone at MW will be a clear underdog against Silva though.

I think it's bs he didn't go, but maybe he's trying to prove a point like the other guys on this site have said, "looking past Weidman, are you planning to fight Jones next?" And so on.
Who knows tho, I agree it's part of the job and the day he wants to be a cashier, not the greatest fighter in the world, I guess he can do it.

.....Silva will go down as the greatest UFC champion of all time.

Lebron will never go down as the greatest NBA player of all time. Your statement is erroneous.

I dunno about that. Lebron is still young and he's won 4 MVP's in a row.

MMA is a very young sport and Anderson will most likely be surpassed, in a few years actually.

Silva is def focused. He's just trolling he played mind games with Vitor and chael this is just his game with Weidman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back