Weidman responds to Silva's media no show

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is going to be Chris Narrowman when Silva is done with him.

Yes I know that makes no sense but I got nothing else, sorry.

Oh. Shit. Haha, but it was so dumb, I laughed, nice.

Really though, Weidman is getting entertaining with his shit talk, I dig. I hope he either backs it up and puts up a damn good fight & wins, or Anderson gets super pissed and toys with him ending in a highlight reel KO.

Anderson's irresponsible. He had nearly 10 years, yet he still can't speak proper English. Anderson wishes that he can be the champ that GSP is.

He wishes he had less title defenses, less top ten wins, no wife and no family?

Anderson's irresponsible. He had nearly 10 years, yet he still can't speak proper English. Anderson wishes that he can be the champ that GSP is.

Why does he have to learn english? Is that a contract requirement? And the only thing Anderson wants from GSP is for him to sign on the dotted line.

.....Silva will go down as the greatest UFC champion of all time.

Lebron will never go down as the greatest NBA player of all time. Your statement is erroneous.

2nd best NBA player of all time>>>>>>>>>>>MMA GOAT(Fedor)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WW GOAT(GSP)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UFC GOAT(Tim Sylvia)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>best MW of his time(Anderson Silva)

.....Silva will go down as the greatest UFC champion of all time.

Lebron will never go down as the greatest NBA player of all time. Your statement is erroneous.

Lebron is globally recognized and mainstream.

Anderson can only dream of making ray allen money (let alone lebron money).

Honestly I think Anderson varejao makes more money than Anderson silva.

2nd best NBA player of all time>>>>>>>>>>>MMA GOAT(Fedor)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WW GOAT(GSP)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UFC GOAT(Tim Sylvia)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>best MW of his time(Anderson Silva)

Ummm........No. Unless you meant HW UFC GOAT? Which may be debatable?

Why does he have to learn english? Is that a contract requirement? And the only thing Anderson wants from GSP is for him to sign on the dotted line.

You kiddin'? When I was your age I'd lug 50 pounds of ice up 5,6 flights of stairs.(PLEASEEE say "So what?" PLEASEEEE)

Ummm........No. Unless you meant HW UFC GOAT? Which may be debatable?

I'm glad that's the only thing you'll dispute :D

Official troll.

But the fact that you are a Fedor fan does not surprise me since you are an Anderson hater.

Jealous, envious, bitter, Fedor fans lol

Official troll.

But the fact that you are a Fedor fan does not surprise me since you are an Anderson hater.

Jealous, envious, bitter, Fedor fans lol

I don't hate Anderson at all, lol. I'm rooting for him to knock Weidman's skull into the crowd.

"If his head is really getting too big, I'm definitely going to bring him down to earth on July 6."

Love this guy... Hope he can back up his talk.

That was an awesome quote and it made me like Weidman even more

Come July 6th, Silva will be putting a beating into this guy to put him back in his place.

I'm not saying silva is going to lose but a lot of things like missed media events, andersons media output in brazil and the new 10 fight contract all seem to be pointing to silva not being entirely focused for this fight and it might bite him in the arse

A new contract for 10 fights shows that Silva is not focused in the next fight? How did you get that idea? :eek:

So much fail in 1 post

Lebron is globally recognized and mainstream.

Anderson can only dream of making ray allen money (let alone lebron money).

Honestly I think Anderson varejao makes more money than Anderson silva.

Always a good day when we can talk about the real Brazilian Andy! Double double machine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back