Weidman responds to Silva's media no show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this just to make sure that a few of you would be ignorant enough to try and pretend that Silva's athletic accomplishments were anywhere near what leBron Jamed has accomplished. Great success. MMA has such a high % of ignorant fans.
justbleed.gif

Never heard of Lebron until this thread. Basketball, Baseball and NFL are not big in the UK. At all!

That said, if you go into most pubs in the UK and start talking about Anderson Silva as the greatest fighter on the planet, people would be like 'who'?

If it's not football (soccer) or boxing, the majority of the UK don't give a fuck...

Never heard of Lebron until this thread. Basketball, Baseball and NFL are not big in the UK. At all!

That said, if you go into most pubs in the UK and start talking about Anderson Silva as the greatest fighter on the planet, people would be like 'who'?

If it's not football (soccer) or boxing, the majority of the UK don't give a fuck...

Yeah enough of this Lebron Lebron thing, and who cares if that Lebron thing is more poopular than Anderson its MMA.

.....Silva will go down as the greatest UFC champion of all time.

Lebron will never go down as the greatest NBA player of all time. Your statement is erroneous.

Wrong. Jon Jones will go down as the greatest and LeBron has a shot himself. The NBA has a lot longer history than MMA as well.

Why has this morphed into a legitimate argument about LeBron James and Anderson Silva..... oh wait I'm still on Sherdog

Bullshit. You would honestly have to be living on Mars to have no idea who LeBron James is. And nobody here understands the infatuation you people have with a sport as GAY as soccer. Dudes flopping all over the field as if they have been shot every time someone breathes on them. Pathetic.

Bullshit. You would honestly have to be living on Mars to have no idea who LeBron James is. And nobody here understands the infatuation you people have with a sport as GAY as soccer. Dudes flopping all over the field as if they have been shot every time someone breathes on them. Pathetic.

Your fucking nuts by the way. Basketball is just soccer with the ball in their hands, you tell me basketball players don't flop around like pussies. Get into hockey, be a man.

You are a liar or stupid, choose the one that most suits you, but I think you're both, I guess in England knows the Olympic games because it really does not speak much of your country knowledge about sports if you say that only know soccer or boxing

You are a liar or stupid, choose the one that most suits you, but I think you're both, I guess in England knows the Olympic games because it really does not speak much of your country knowledge about sports if you say that only know soccer or boxing

I'm from the UK and I've only heard of Lebron through Sherdog.

I wouldn't have a clue what he looks like, have never seen him play. So no, YOU are the idiot, friend.

Whoa, calm down kids it's the truth. NBA, NFL, Baseball, Hockey AND MMA are not mainstream sports in the UK. It is as simple as that! Why the fuck would I lie?

Who cares if he missed a media event.

Whoa, calm down kids it's the truth. NBA, NFL, Baseball, Hockey AND MMA are not mainstream sports in the UK. It is as simple as that! Why the fuck would I lie?

The Amuricans don't understand anything that isn't tradition in Amurica. I only live 20 minutes from the American border, and life is COMPLETELY different that 20 minutes away.

I read this just to make sure that a few of you would be ignorant enough to try and pretend that Silva's athletic accomplishments were anywhere near what leBron Jamed has accomplished. Great success. MMA has such a high % of ignorant fans.
justbleed.gif

Define Irony...

Some shertard sitting in his basement calling other posters ignorant - when said poster can not even figure out how to insert a gif. Thanks for the laugh, Forrest (Gump, not Griffin).

Bullshit. You would honestly have to be living on Mars to have no idea who LeBrosn James is. And nobody here understands the infatuation you people have with a sport as GAY as soccer. Dudes flopping all over the field as if they have been shot every time someone breathes on them. Pathetic.

Lol, this is hypocrisy at its best.
People that don't live in America don't really know who LeBron is because basketball isn't even a popular sport outside of America. It's the same reason why Americans don't know many famous soccer players.

I'd say only 1-2% of non-Americans can even name 5 current baseball players. I can't even name one. I can't even think of a retired baseball player except for Babe Ruth and I don't even know anything about him apart from the fact that he was good in the sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back