Weidman responds to Silva's media no show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anderson's irresponsible. He had nearly 10 years, yet he still can't speak proper English. Anderson wishes that he can be the champ that GSP is.

Yeah, I'm sure Anderson wishes he could have eight straight title defenses without an in round finish (7 decisions, one corner stoppage b/w rounds 4 and 5). 3 hours and 15 minutes of cage time without a finish.

Sounds like Weidman's trying to stay focused but still hyping up a good fight. Hope he brings it.

2nd best NBA player of all time>>>>>>>>>>>MMA GOAT(Fedor)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WW GOAT(GSP)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UFC GOAT(Tim Sylvia)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>best MW of his time(Anderson Silva)

LOL @ Lebron being 2nd best NBA player of all time...

Anderson will be the one being humbled and he needs to be humbled . In the cage his arrogance is sickening .

Weidman has the style to beat him, so we'll see what happens

Yeah, I'm sure Anderson wishes he could have eight straight title defenses without an in round finish (7 decisions, one corner stoppage b/w rounds 4 and 5). 3 hours and 15 minutes of cage time without a finish.

Who wants to go through all those weeks of training to only get to beat someone up for 5-10 minutes?

maybe andersons disrespectful and doesn't care about anything but his own things?

or maybe he had a good reason for it..

shrugs.

anderson press conference "the ufc is d big sport...i fight for d belt..maybe george..maybeee Jon jones idk..es no my deceeshon. This dana deceeshon horenzo deceeshon - the end

I don't hate Anderson at all, lol. I'm rooting for him to knock Weidman's skull into the crowd.

Dude I follow your posts and it's nothing but Anderson bashing. It's weak as fuck you can't even admit it.

For the most part even the most diehard Anderson haters can admit he is a great of MMA but you just listed TIM FUCKING SYLVIA over Anderson as GOAT and you expect anyone wants to take you seriously as anything other than an Anderson hater? Ha GTFO

Envious, bitter Fedor fans...

LOL @ Lebron being 2nd best NBA player of all time...

He can be the 10the best nba player currently and still be bigger than Anderson silva.

Like I said Anderson verejao probably makes more money than Anderson silva.

Sure buddy if Anderson can make $7m per fight why is he so desperate to fight gsp? You just quoted some other forum.

Because he wants to go down as the greatest ever.

There is nothing wrong with that, but then again, fighting Jones would be more helpful to that cause because if he beats GSP, everybody will just say he beat a smaller guy

GSP makes 4-5 million per fight and Anderson makes 7 million per fight.

http://m.mixedmartialarts.com/mma-news/363413/GSP-I-make-4-5-million-per-fight

http://slumz.boxden.com/f16/anderso...ight-sonnen-not-including-ppv-shares-1780240/

He's not even in the same bracket range lol

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/richest-mma-fighters-world/

***The figures contained in this list were acquired from all publicly available information including per fight salaries, real estate holdings, divorces, merchandise, royalties and endorsements. The final net worths come from a formula that takes out taxes, manager's fees, agents' fees, and lifestyle.***

◾#1: B.J. Penn Net Worth

maybe Silva scare lol.
Weidman is the only undefeated fighter Silva have ever face.
he know Weidman will not be like other fighters.

we know Weidman is like Mayweather, he want perfect record, this is why Weidman will put the best fight against Silva and almost the best threat too.
it's like how Mayweather scare to fight undefeated fighter too no wonder he pick Robert instead of Trout or Canelo.

when fighting and undefeated fighter, it's more dangerous.

Sure buddy if Anderson can make $7m per fight why is he so desperate to fight gsp? You just quoted some other forum.

So you admit you was wrong in saying "Anderson wishes he makes as much as GSP"

:)

Also according to Berdugo's post he has a bigger net worth than GSP also.

Sorry to break it to you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back