Weidman responds to Silva's media no show

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO

I will laugh so hard after their fight.

This has all the makings of the biggest upset in history....

Official troll.

But the fact that you are a Fedor fan does not surprise me since you are an Anderson hater.

Jealous, envious, bitter, Fedor fans lol

You aren't a Fedor fan? He always came to fight, which is the best praise I can give a fighter.

I like watching Anderson usually, but I can't say the same about him. I still remember when he disrespected Maia and the entire audience. But Maia is one of my favorite fighters ever, so it particularly pissed me off at the time.

You aren't a Fedor fan? He always came to fight, which is the best praise I can give a fighter.

I like watching Anderson usually, but I can't say the same about him. I still remember when he disrespected Maia and the entire audience. But Maia is one of my favorite fighters ever, so it particularly pissed me off at the time.

FlyThai is one of the biggest Anderson fans on this board. He doesn't hate Fedor, but, he is ready to sling the mud if it is slung in Silva's direction.

I love Fedor, hate his rabid insecure fans

I love Fedor, hate his rabid insecure fans

Copy that. Sometimes I feel the same way about fans of other fighters who try to discredit everything Fedor did in his career.

I like some fighters better than others, it's just when people try to discredit the accomplishments of others I can't stand. And I could care less about who people think is GOAT...

I love MMA but LOL at people comparing Silva to Lebron in this thread. Lebron is GLOBAL, the most known basketball player in the world and makes at least $50 mill per year.

Hes been sponsored by Nike since before he got drafted, Anderson JUST got it maybe 2 years ago, and celebritynetworth.com is a joke site.

.....Silva will go down as the greatest UFC champion of all time.

Lebron will never go down as the greatest NBA player of all time. Your statement is erroneous.

At this point youre right but when MMA has been around as long as basketball, there will probably be another GOAT..

Copy that. Sometimes I feel the same way about fans of other fighters who try to discredit everything Fedor did in his career.

I like some fighters better than others, it's just when people try to discredit the accomplishments of others I can't stand. And I could care less about who people think is GOAT...

Yeah. I stay out of those fights more often than not.

I wish more people had your mentality on this site

I respect all fighters but not all fanbases are created equal

FlyThai is one of the biggest Anderson fans on this board. He doesn't hate Fedor, but, he is ready to sling the mud if it is slung in Silva's direction.

Fair assessment, but I never bash or discredit fighter's legacies unlike that trash of a post I was responding to

Here's what i don't get, you have the number 1 p4p fighter, against an undefeated up and comer that a lot of people are confident is going to win. He's a young gun with skills that pose a lot of threat to the champ. Yet when the fight is over regardless of who wins, this fight will not have drawn as much as that UFC 158 "fight" between the number 3 p4p guy and another guy coming off a loss. Can all the people sooooo passionate about Silva or Weidman just shut up and buy the flippin ppv?

it is odd he decided to skip this one, when i dont recall him ever doing that before.

i truly think it's silva's way of trying to hype the fight by disrespecting weidman.

we're still pretty far away from the fight, so missing one presser doesn't really matter.

Hunh? Speculation, but sounds reasonable no?
As I said, my complaint isn't around any specific figure since I don't know what they earn either. My point was that the site does nothing to make me believe them more than any other.

I wish more people had your mentality on this site

I respect all fighters but not all fanbases are created equal

Fair assessment, but I never bash or discredit fighter's legacies unlike that trash of a post I was responding to

I know you don't bash. It's the mentality of some fans on both sides of the aisle that if you don't agree you're a blind hater when, in fact, it makes them a blind nuthugger.

He wishes he had less title defenses, less top ten wins, no wife and no family?

What the fuck does having a wife and family have anything to do with being a great champ? :icon_lol:

Every UFC fighter has media duties to attend to. It's not optional and there are consequences to ditching them.

Can we move along now?

I cannot wait to see them fight. Really pulling for Weidman to get the w just to keep the weight class interesting. Personally thats part of what made lhw so exciting to me for awhile id always think to myself is the belt gonna change hands or is someone gonna defend it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back