Warhammer 40k

7dfa07abd81af4c42f027ad0c1ceec23--warhammer-k-memes-bob-ross.jpg
For some reason I love that they used an AoBR model for the trace.

now is the sallymanders primearch coming back?

Damn we finally get a prospective of what the choas marines think of the primarus and god damn the alpha legion are bad ass

now is the sallymanders primearch coming back?
I hope so (he'd be a pre-order purchase for me as long as they didn't totally gack it up), but I haven't heard any rumors pointing it it.

I hope so (he'd be a pre-order purchase for me as long as they didn't totally gack it up), but I haven't heard any rumors pointing it it.

yeah im a huge fan of Vulkan and all the custom shit his legion makes.

Also it appears a lot of chaos has no idea what primarus marines are.

And from the shroud of night seems like alpha legion arent really all that bad, but damn there spy masters are fucking awesome. And whats up with kharn the destoryer being super fucking OP

I may have to pick up a box of the Primaris Inceptors. The reason being I just reread Starship Troopers a week or two ago and when you put the blastshield down on their helmets they look a lot like the description of Heinlein's space marine power armor. Equip them with the bolter, a flamer, and a grenade rack on the jump booster and it'd be pretty spot-on.
99120101193_PrimarisInceptors01.jpg

isnt he rumored to be on Armageddon?

He's somewhere. But it's in GW's interests to bring back primarchs, flesh out chapters, and make models of everything. It's 1998 all over again and the ranges will be built up. I wouldn't be surprised if they filled Sanguinius' dead body with daemons and brought him back.

He's somewhere. But it's in GW's interests to bring back primarchs, flesh out chapters, and make models of everything. It's 1998 all over again and the ranges will be built up. I wouldn't be surprised if they filled Sanguinius' dead body with daemons and brought him back.

yeah....no.....

hes fucking dead, leave him that way

yeah....no.....

hes fucking dead, leave him that way

He's the primarch of a GW money maker faction, they didn't keep that body around in the fluff for nothing! They can leave Ferrus Manus, Horus, and Night Haunter dead.

He's the primarch of a GW money maker faction, they didn't keep that body around in the fluff for nothing! They can leave Ferrus Manus, Horus, and Night Haunter dead.

naa i think he should be dead

Raven gaurd primarch could come back

naa i think he should be dead

Raven gaurd primarch could come back

He'll be dead, possessed by daemons.

All the lost Primarchs will most likely be coming back. Russ, Lion, Jhagatai, Corax, even Dorn with a new super hand. As I said, it's 1998 again and GW wants that money.

He'll be dead, possessed by daemons.

All the lost Primarchs will most likely be coming back. Russ, Lion, Jhagatai, Corax, even Dorn with a new super hand. As I said, it's 1998 again and GW wants that money.

hmmm as in IInd and XIth?

stop this @Magooglie this is turning me off lol

Sigmar will be the good one.

The Chaos aligned one will be revealed as . . .

Tom Kirby! He's also coming back, but as GW's CEO. Right now it's 1998 all over again, but he'll bring back the dark times of 2008.

In case anybody missed it: Necromunda is coming back with plastic kits for a bunch of gangs [LINK]. GW showed off four models from two gangs so far and I think they look quite good. The beefy dudes would make excellent 40k Khorne cultists.
FW-OpenDay-Nec3lrx.jpg

FW-OpenDay-Nec2jrx.jpg
FW-OpenDay-Nec1jrtsx.jpg

FW-OpenDay-Nec4lxqd.jpg

Better look at the new Necromunda starter box:

'

i am appalled that my sherbros have not been watching this. (sidenote: is primus suppose to be an emperors champion?)

Back