War Room OT Discussion v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fly Eagles Fly

Fucking FINALLY won it all.

Respect to Brady and the Pats but we wanted it more.
I'm still annoyed we haven't had the GOAT vs the guy with the most rings in the SB.

Fucking McCarthy and Thompson wasting GODGERS best years.

Funny cuz where I was at everybody was like "Who dat?". And I'm all, "Fastest man in the NFL".

Green. Deion. Bo. Hayes. I'd take that as an NFL 400 meter relay team.

I remember watching something as a little kid where they had different sports stars race in different situations. Like a straight sprint, then running around the bases on a baseball field. We need some of that shit here. The shit they do in Japan. Where they have Overeem and Hunt having a tug of war. lol. I would watch that.

The market is getting destroyed again. Is this gonna last? Help.

largest intraday drop in DOW history today.

The market is getting destroyed again. Is this gonna last? Help.

Who knows. I said fuck it and cashed out of ABBV with my 22% gain in like three months. Also doubled my BP holdings today. Right now the brokerage account is sitting with about 40% in cash.

Who knows. I said fuck it and cashed out of ABBV with my 22% gain in like three months. Also doubled my BP holdings today. Right now the brokerage account is sitting with about 40% in cash.

Smart move. Cramer is on TV saying everything is gonna be all right but another guy was aggressively saying this looks like 1987 and it is pointing at numbers. I am thinking about cashing out too. This is based on nothing, but I just feel its gonna continue to go lower. The momentum is going that way. It's not like anything happened either. There is no single event or anything that happened. Forex is doing fine. The crash is the result of itself. The mechanics of it. The machine is sputtering. It's not because somebody pushed the wrong button either.

Smart move. Cramer is on TV saying everything is gonna be all right but another guy was aggressively saying this looks like 1987 and it is pointing at numbers. I am thinking about cashing out too. This is based on nothing, but I just feel its gonna continue to go lower. The momentum is going that way. It's not like anything happened either. There is no single event or anything that happened. Forex is doing fine. The crash is the result of itself. The mechanics of it. The machine is sputtering. It's not because somebody pushed the wrong button either.

The other week I jettisoned a few mutual funds that had basically tread water over the last few years. Very pleased with that decision. Right now everything I've got feels solid long-term so riding out a crash is fine. That's a reason I like dividends. Still earning when I'm losing. :D

Now I gotta figure out what to buy and when if the downturn continues. Intel? Eli Lilly? I don't know. Maybe more BP.

In terms of percentage change, it's not even close. Pretty sure the losses are under 5%. In 1987 the Dow lost over 22% in one day.

In terms of percentage change, it's not even close. Pretty sure the losses are under 5%. In 1987 the Dow lost over 22% in one day.

Ya, not percentage wise.

(Reuters) - U.S. stocks plunged in highly volatile trading on Monday, with the Dow industrials falling nearly 1,600 points during the session, its biggest intraday decline in history, as investors grappled with rising bond yields and potentially firming inflation.

Cramer is on TV and just said verbatim: "Momentum is for suckers." lol I dont necessarily agree with him but thought it was funny.

@Jack V Savage

The other week I jettisoned a few mutual funds that had basically tread water over the last few years. Very pleased with that decision. Right now everything I've got feels solid long-term so riding out a crash is fine. That's a reason I like dividends. Still earning when I'm losing. :D

Now I gotta figure out what to buy and when if the downturn continues. Intel? Eli Lilly? I don't know. Maybe more BP.

I got rid of BABA today at 184. It is like 177 now. I'm waiting to see how much further it will drop. In recent normal conditions anything is a buy right now. Apple is a steal but it will still probably continue to decline. This shit is serious. Even Cramer is spooked. lol

Disney has earnings coming up, maybe that will do something. A lot of earnings coming up. I wouldnt buy anything right now though. Im holding disney already. might jettison some facebook

I got rid of BABA today at 184. It is like 177 now. I'm waiting to see how much further it will drop. In recent normal conditions anything is a buy right now. Apple is a steal but it will still probably continue to decline. This shit is serious. Even Cramer is spooked. lol

Disney has earnings coming up, maybe that will do something. A lot of earnings coming up. I wouldnt buy anything right now though. Im holding disney already. might jettison some facebook

I guess we'll see if it stabilizes. If it continues to drop at what point do you throw your cash reserves back in? 20K? 15K?

I guess we'll see if it stabilizes. If it continues to drop at what point do you throw your cash reserves back in? 20K? 15K?
I'm planning on putting my cash in soon. Was building a reserve for a house, but this is better if I need to move soon.

Cramer is on TV and just said verbatim: "Momentum is for suckers." lol I dont necessarily agree with him but thought it was funny.

@Jack V Savage
Iirc there's a virtual fund (no actual money) that treats Cramer as a bad oracle and it outperforms a virtual one that follows his advice. I'll see if I can find it. I might be misremembering.

I'm over here trying to save up for a single stock of Amazon...

It'll never come methinks at this rate. :(

You mean buying an AR-15 stock off Amazon?
lol, I already have all the AR parts I need for my current AR15 right now... Except my upper and all the small parts... fucking friend saying he shipped it like mid December and I still haven't fucking seen it. Fucking puto.

Going to grab an old school A2 style fixed stock for my AR10 so I need to get the whole buffer assembly at the same time for that.

I'm talking a single stock of Amazon share. My dad bought Amazon back in like the late 90s and has at least 20 of it.

PRETTY sure if he sold everything he has of Amazon and Google since he got in on those when they first went public him and my mom could live off that for the next 5-10 years. Their house is paid off, both their cars are paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back