War Room OT Discussion v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady lost. There is sanity to this world.

Fly Eagles Fly

Fucking FINALLY won it all.

Respect to Brady and the Pats but we wanted it more.

I saw a punter in person and their legs are seriously crazy huge. It takes a lot of muscle to hit the ball that hard. Seems easy but definitely isn't/

Why aren't they built like Pat Barry or speed skaters? They are all skinny white guys. I think it may be a large con. Nobody cares enough to look into punting and so it is a racket. It is the perfect crime.

<Lmaoo>

and about Rick and Morty. Bob's Burgers is great too. But remove the comedy from Rick and Morty and you still have interesting sci fi themes. There are some good ideas there; which if taken seriously, could make good sci fi drama. It is a mix of comedy and great imagination. Like, many episodes could be black mirror

I mean, Redman took one line from a Cypress Hill song and made a great song out of it. You could take themes from Rick and Morty and make great sci fi.

steve-jobs-creative.jpg

Last edited:
Why aren't they built like Pat Barry or speed skaters? They are all skinny white guys. I think it may be a large con. Nobody cares enough to look into punting and so it is a racket. It is the perfect crime.

<Lmaoo>

I think they do have huge legs. Remember, they are some of the only guys out there without any pads on their legs, and the minimal amount elsewhere, making them look comparatively smaller.

Lots of kickers have a soccer background and lots of punters have a rugby background.

<Lmaoo>

TV isn't doing them justice. Their quads are huge. I saw the Steeler punter at a training camp and if you saw that person on the street, you'd wonder wtf is wrong with his body cause hardly any muscle anywhere but his legs. I did see another one who didn't see as crazy but he was out of the sport with a leg injury for 1-2 years so I bet his legs just went back to normal.

<Lmaoo>

Because the guys who look like Pat Barry are usually in the backfield running the ball.

That dudes a stout motherfucker.

Because the guys who look like Pat Barry are usually in the backfield running the ball.

That dudes a stout motherfucker.

Sapiens with developed legs have good circulation and incredibly tight but supple musculature. They are worth observing...

Sapiens with developed legs have good circulation and incredibly tight but supple musculature. They are worth observing...

Well that was certainly eloquent.

I can remember when Daryl Green was the fastest guy in the NFL. It wasn't even a debate. Green was the fastest. Cornerback is my favorite position. Often your fastest guy. He is the one who has to shut down the biggest playmakers. They are often ex receivers.

Funny cuz where I was at everybody was like "Who dat?". And I'm all, "Fastest man in the NFL".

Green. Deion. Bo. Hayes. I'd take that as an NFL 400 meter relay team.

Fuck New England. Congrats Fly Eagles fly, on the road to victory. Fly motherfuckers fly, beat NE one two three.

... There is sanity to this world ...

Yes there is Mr Lead, there is also the manifestations of something beyond sanity. Enhance the clarity... Allow yourself to taste...

giphy.gif

Taunting me with the stale material I've already called you out on.

<[analyzed}>

Settle down now... I need you to be beautiful for me Mr SOHR:VHRavrherva;erigrvayegrlagrergvlyargblyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back