War Room OT Discussion v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malcolm Jenkins, Chris Long and Torrey Smith have already said they would decline a White House invitation.

After Trump has his Shithole comment Wentz came out right away posting pictures of his charity work in Haiti and saying how great the people their are.

I wonder if any Eagles will go or how quickly Trump will rescind the invitation.

This is probably the only type of stuff Trump was looking forward to as President lol.

Malcolm Jenkins, Chris Long and Torrey Smith have already said they would decline a White House invitation.

After Trump has his Shithole comment Wentz came out right away posting pictures of his charity work in Haiti and saying how great the people their are.

I wonder if any Eagles will go or how quickly Trump will rescind the invitation.

This is probably the only type of stuff Trump was looking forward to as President lol.
How was the party last night?

Chris Long is the man.

Amazon is actually overpriced. In theory. They don't make as much money as people think they do. They are in it for the long haul though. They care more about revenue than profit. They want the market share locked down first and they still aren't satisfied. So their prices are still low.

Here's a video I just watched on them. Their strategy seems to be working even though their PE Ratio is 226. This guy in the video said Amazon would be laughed off Shark Tank with these numbers. He is probably right. You see these people on Shark Tank make something for 4 dollars and charge 30 for it. Amazon doesn't do that. Walmart earns a lot more profit but smaller market cap.

Also bitcoin is in low 6000s. I think it may get to 5,000 tomorrow.

thumbnail

Lol saw this. Unfortunately it's fake
Yeah, it just cracked me up this morning when I was still half drunk, celebrating my nicely enhanced Bovada account after that win (plus the over).

Though, if one team might really tweet something like that it's gotta be them eagles.

I was under the impression he was a douche. I vaguely recall his old twitter or something speaking to that.
Chris Long seen some shit though:
chris-long-has-seen-some-shit-playing-for-a-bunch-3551672.png

Like, he seriously looks like a Marine fresh back from 12 months straight in Afghanistan or Vietnam

The noose is tightening. The masses fear the ultimate distraction/diversion: a fucking nuclear war. Stock wealth means nothing if the world's fucking nuked to shit. I'm pretty sure Pres Chump doesn't care about us all and will take everyone down with him.
Well, Trump has been in power for a year now and still no war. At least he has that going for him compared to Bush Jr and Obama.

It would be interesting to see how his "haters" will view him if he doesn't wage war during his reign.

Which is worse? Hundreds of thousand of innocent Muslims killed (as under Bush JR and Obama) or evil tweets...

Well, Trump has been in power for a year now and still no war. At least he has that going for him compared to Bush Jr and Obama.

It would be interesting to see how his "haters" will view him if he doesn't wage war during his reign.

Which is worse? Hundreds of thousand of innocent Muslims killed (as under Bush JR and Obama) or evil tweets...
What exactly has he changed that Obama was doing? Which war did he pull out of that Obama was in?

What exactly has he changed that Obama was doing? Which war did he pull out of that Obama was in?
Not changed per se but he hasn't at least invaded foreign countries like Iraq and Afghanistan or dethroned African leaders like Muammar Gaddafi.

Not changed per se but he hasn't at least invaded foreign countries like Iraq and Afghanistan or dethroned African leaders like Muammar Gaddafi.
No, but he was for every single one of those wars....before he was against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back