War Room OT Discussion v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two-thirds of the threads on the first page were started by right-wingers. The group is definitely more right-leaning than the country as a whole. Maybe those guys should go out into the world and combat leftist lunacy.

Left wingers lack in thread creation, but are prevalent in thread contribution -- yourself should take more initiative in that

You didn't vote for me that's why.
Ya i don't vote for cunts!

Funny-Hillary-Clinton-Surprised-Face-Photo.jpg

Left wingers lack in thread creation, but are prevalent in thread contribution -- yourself should take more initiative in that

I haven't studied the issue, but it seems to me that there are a lot more random, forgettable, interchangeable right-wingers and more memorable left-wingers. I'd bet that if you go by accounts and post counts, right-wingers have a big edge and if you go by word count, left-wingers have an edge. Probably relates to the tribalism gap.

I haven't studied the issue, but it seems to me that there are a lot more random, forgettable, interchangeable right-wingers and more memorable left-wingers. I'd bet that if you go by accounts and post counts, right-wingers have a big edge and if you go by word count, left-wingers have an edge. Probably relates to the tribalism gap.

I havent looked into Post count (interesting variable) but we just had an election (which is essentially a "are you left or right" tally) and a far left poster won -- so not sure how there are more right wingers in the WR

How reliable are the mod tools, though?

I ask because I remember El Viejito/ProBoxingInsidr not showing up as the same guy, but I know for a fact that they are.
Could also be a referral from one of the other godawful shitholes these people typically dwell in.

90% prior ban (after reading Rup's post), 9.99% WR trash referral, .01% wandered in off the street looking for Jordan Peterson nudes.

I havent looked into Post count (interesting variable) but we just had an election (which is essentially a "are you left or right" tally) and a far left poster won -- so not sure how there are more right wingers in the WR

I don't think the election went that way. Both guys got crossover support. Plus, the kind of loosely attached posters I'm talking about weren't voters.

2542ae.jpg

Anyone know that feel when you paid around $600 to a friend for some shit, they claim they shipped it back in like November and you still haven't gotten it...

Cause that's what I have right now.

Someone make a v6 and instead of "War Room OT", name it "War Room Lounge". Also, please link the previous thread in the OP.

Anyone know that feel when you paid around $600 to a friend for some shit, they claim they shipped it back in like November and you still haven't gotten it...

Cause that's what I have right now.

Very vague.....

This is either something illegal or a sex bot.

Very vague.....

This is either something illegal or a sex bot.
I bought some AR magazines, a billet upper, and a plate carrier from him.

He tried sending it once but it got sent back because he fucked up my address but then sent it again and it hasn't arrived.

Said he sent it late December. I'm just wondering if the package is fucking up scanners cause there is level IV steel plates in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back