Wanderlei Silva Releases the VID of the Feud in the Mr Olympia Expo (CRAZY STUFF)

This BS with Wand and Sonnen is so fake it's cringe worthy.

The UFC is starting to be a big joke. WWE style.

ok the fact that his crew was filming that totally takes away from the hype.

still love wand though. hope he gets a nice KO victory

I love Wand. LOVE LOVE LOVE. But please, should have take the fight when it was offered. Now that Chael has another fight lined up, this seems really fucking dumb.

This is sad.

I mean, it's not like they're scheduled to fight each other.

INteresting faceoff but this stuff can't be taken seriously anymore.

ok the fact that his crew was filming that totally takes away from the hype.

still love wand though. hope he gets a nice KO victory

You didn't take the hint from the security guard trailing Wand in the first video that he had planned to start something?

I hope you're right cuz if not I have lost all respect for Wand

I can guarantee you that. I'm sure that even Dana played his mafia godfather part and told wand "if you seriously want those ppv points then make sure you sell that fight!". And of course chael is no stranger to these kind of stuff.

Wand been like this forever. In pride he rush the ring to fight Coleman, looked for him backstage. Instigated a fight with Crazy Horse. This is Wanderlei Silva you Noobs.

Not to mention starting a fight with Rampage. Wand doesn't like to be disrespected. If confident he will fight Sonnen soon.

This is embarrassingly, painfully, obviously planned.

I like Sonnen and I like Wand. Very much dislike this getting injected into the sport, while Okami gets a pink slip. What a mess.

Why does he wait till Chael has a fight lined up for this stuff?

Why didn't you accept the fight Wand?? I don't think he is afraid of Chael, Wand got in there with fucking Cro Cop and Hunt but it's annoying. I want to see them fight already.

71% of people say they'll cheat... If no one gets hurt... Someone always gets hurt... Betrayal.

So Wand pussed out from a fight with Chael and now all of a sudden wants to talk tough and go bat shit crazy.

I hope he doesn't talk himself into embarrassment when he gets taken down and submitted by Sonnen. A lot of talk needs to back it help and not run from a fight just saying Wand you coward.

So a guy who's fought a prime Cro Cop (twice), Mark Hunt, Rampage 3 times, Hendo twice, Chuck, Franklin twice, etc. you call a coward and think he "wussed out" of a fight with a feather fisted douchebag like Sonnen? Nice for a keyboard warrior like you.

You need to pull your head out of your ass and Chael's nuts out of your mouth.

Wand been like this forever. In pride he rush the ring to fight Coleman, looked for him backstage. Instigated a fight with Crazy Horse. This is Wanderlei Silva you Noobs.

Right, but this time he brought an actual film crew with him, then went home and literally cut it into a promo. It's so on the nose it makes me embarrassed to be into MMA.

I'm embarrassed to be associated with that nonsense.

This is some high school shit....Can't take this seriously and I am a wand nuthugger.

Lame.......Wandy's attempt at staying relevant. Didn't work.......just retire already dude......

This is embarrassingly, painfully, obviously planned.

I like Sonnen and I like Wand. Very much dislike this getting injected into the sport, while Okami gets a pink slip. What a mess.

Give Wand a pass man. Look at this board 40-50% are buying. I would say even a higher % of the general public.

He only has a few fights left I would think. Let the man collect a big payday. Has he not given anything to you in the way of MMA?

Back