Wanderlei Silva Releases the VID of the Feud in the Mr Olympia Expo (CRAZY STUFF)

****Just saw the whole video****

facepalmed hard throughout

So Wand pussed out from a fight with Chael and now all of a sudden wants to talk tough and go bat shit crazy.

I hope he doesn't talk himself into embarrassment when he gets taken down and submitted by Sonnen. A lot of talk needs to back it help and not run from a fight just saying Wand you coward.

I just hope the whole thing is a work. I love Wanderlei and it's making it look like he is buying everything Cheal is selling there by making him seem not so smart.

I think it's a work.

If it is a work then great job by Wanderlei. He's not the Rock so don't expect to see him cutting Rick Flare level promos. He is doing a good enough job that many people will by into it and it will be a big $$ fight. Maybe carry a PPV as Co-main with a Fly weight main or something like that.

You cant picture Wanderlei getting mad? You know thats Wanderlei Silva right?

Didnt think he was that stupid to take Chael seriously when he is in hype troll mode.

Wand been like this forever. In pride he rush the ring to fight Coleman, looked for him backstage. Instigated a fight with Crazy Horse. This is Wanderlei Silva you Noobs.

This.

Anyway I thought the vid was pretty funny. He said Chael has a girls voice.

Lol at all the people who were saying Chael was scared in that pixelated shit video. Chael went alpha and stood his ground and actually moved into Wand's challenge and accepted a street fight right there on the spot.

Who only talks behind a camera now??

HAHAHA Chael acted tough when it was stage.

When Wanderlei really confronted him he look at his feet like a little girl and said 'yes sir'.

[YT]X_lMCeJH6LI[/YT]

I love how Chael just got right in his face, didn't even flinch - jumped right in Wands shit. You know Wand thought he was going to back down and be scared, but Chael was like fuck you son, let's do this!

Wand = FAIL

Wand may dislike him more than Rampage. Too bad he's not the monster he once was.

Wand is ready to fight Chael when he has security behind him. When he has to fight him one-on-one in an octagon, not so much.

I was hoping to see Pettis come flying off a cage at some point.

lmao wand cutting more wwe promos with music playing in the background. wtf is this shit

aldostare.gif

When Wanderlei really confronted him he look at his feet like a little girl and said 'yes sir'.

[YT]X_lMCeJH6LI[/YT]

Wanderlei was injured at the time of that video, Chael would have beat him down in a street fight. I agreed and stated earlier that Chael kinda avoided a confrontation in that video, but upon watching it again, it wasnt as threatening as it was when i first saw it and Chael seemed to be just saying yeah, whatever, okay.

I think Wandy can take this fight. I'm excited to see Wandy back up his talk in this one... I think Chael would win a decision, but I'm pretty sure Wandy could take the fight if he trains smart and fights smart. If he rushes in like he did vs Leben it's going to be a 30-27 wrestle-fuck, but if Wandy stays on the outside I think he can KO Sonnen.

Edit: Obviously, 100% oblivious Wandy nut-hugger.

Wow, i think both of them have you trolled you guys hard haha. I know that there is some serious bad blood between them but at this point they are just promoting the fight. Both of them are smart men. They know that all this hype will make them both a lot of money and they are taking full advantage of that by making all these videos.
We still have to see chael's perspective that it's going on fox or something on Wednesday. so at this point, it's all for promotional purposes.

[YT]X_lMCeJH6LI[/YT]

Lol that video's hilarious. How anybody ever came to the idea that Chael's scared in that video is laughable. Chael doesn't give a fuck in the video, he could care less what the guy on crutches is mumbling to him.

Lol wtf. All the shit Chael says I don't feel like he's serious. Wanderlei seems super butt hurt. I like Wanderlei but damn. Stupid.

Wand is playing his part in all this. This is orchestrated. The fight will be real; I don't believe the sport is headed in the direction where outcomes are scripted. Pre-fight hype though? Yeah, fake.

Back