Wanderlei Silva Releases the VID of the Feud in the Mr Olympia Expo (CRAZY STUFF)

That shit was stupid. This whole schtik is stupid. Flame on brotha's but this is straight up high school shit. Dana has already said that Wand could have had the fight, why does he still go on now?

I love Wandy but think he's been acting a fool over the whole Chael situation. Chael calls him out and he declines the fight on the issue of PPV point then when Chael books a fight says he wants to fight Chael. Either shit or get off the pot.

Real shocked Chael went alpha too, I really figured he'd kinda shy away like in that one video in the van.

Lol at all the people who were saying Chael was scared in that pixelated shit video. Chael went alpha and stood his ground and actually moved into Wand's challenge and accepted a street fight right there on the spot.

Who only talks behind a camera now??

6b8a50eaead2ab57e3fc01fb7bbc4c34.gif

Last edited:
That shit was stupid. This whole schtik is stupid. Flame on brotha's but this is straight up high school shit. Dana has already said that Wand could have had the fight, why does he still go on now?

I'm a Wand fan but I'm sorry I have to agree with this.

Wanderlei again proving why he's all class.

5ar.gif

Would have made the gif bigger, but I can't find my password for my minus account.

Last edited:
Lol wtf. All the shit Chael says I don't feel like he's serious. Wanderlei seems super butt hurt. I like Wanderlei but damn. Stupid.

Chael probably wins, but if Wanderlei does win, it'll probably be by the most ridiculous, ruthless stoppage ever, I still believe in Wanderleis capacity to bring violence.

So he only calls him out when Chael has another fight lined up?

Coward, and a punk.

Stay classy Wand...cant believe he would get that hyped for Chael's trash talk. Grown ass man acting like a bully in a playground.

Wand been like this forever. In pride he rush the ring to fight Coleman, looked for him backstage. Instigated a fight with Crazy Horse. This is Wanderlei Silva you Noobs.

Back