Wanderlei Silva Releases the VID of the Feud in the Mr Olympia Expo (CRAZY STUFF)

Crazy Horse swears he did. Wand denies. I say CH is lying.

Another Brazillian fighter said Krazy horse was telling the truth and that would have been the reason why Marcello put Krazy horse to sleep too .

It's obvious Chael was scared.

Scared to injured Wand even more most likely .
Scared to humiliate him maybe .
Scared to ...nah the Gangster ain't scared of no one , he'd face Cain and JDS 2 on 1 if he had to .

Another Brazillian fighter said Krazy horse was telling the truth and that would have been the reason why Marcello put Krazy horse to sleep too .

Chronologically it doesn't make sense, since Krazy Horse claims to have knocked out Wanderlei after he woke up from getting choked by Marcello...

Just like Sonnen' act is pathetic. It goes both ways. They will end up fighting eventually which is why all this drama is building up the anticipation to it.

They will never fight , everytime the opportunity is there Wand shut it down .
And I think you are the only one who doesn't seem to understand that no one in their right mind would think Wand is scared of getting hurt by sonnen but is in fact scared of getting humiliated by being yet another brazillian on Sonnen hit list .

Sonnen always give props to pro rasling and acknowledge that his gimmick is Pro rassling based .
Wand "shit" on Pro wrestling , say he's "legit" yet act like he's a pro wrestler with his "bad ass" gimmick and stupid video . Heck even Sonnen doesn't produe dumb vid anymore *and his vid where hilarious ) .

Chronologically it doesn't make sense, since Krazy Horse claims to have knocked out Wanderlei after he woke up from getting choked by Marcello...

I know , it just enhanced the mythism about that whole situation (read the Krazy hors vid cutting out , the Wand getting KO being rarely talked about but acknowldege from time to time) .

They will never fight , everytime the opportunity is there Wand shut it down .
And I think you are the only one who doesn't seem to understand that no one in their right mind would think Wand is scared of getting hurt by sonnen but is in fact scared of getting humiliated by being yet another brazillian on Sonnen hit list .

Sonnen always give props to pro rasling and acknowledge that his gimmick is Pro rassling based .
Wand "shit" on Pro wrestling , say he's "legit" yet act like he's a pro wrestler with his "bad ass" gimmick and stupid video . Heck even Sonnen doesn't produe dumb vid anymore *and his vid where hilarious ) .
So you're a fan of Chael and not of Wand...got it. thanks.

jDmpnBr4ELM6D.png

So you're a fan of Chael and not of Wand...got it. thanks.

You got it wrong indeed .
Fan of Chael and fan of Old Wand that was walking the walk (I too used to ride his nutsack) .

You got it wrong indeed .
Fan of Chael and fan of Old Wand that was walking the walk (I too used to ride his nutsack) .

So i was correct. You're not a fan of Wand but indeed a fan of Chael. Ok nothing to see here...moving on.

SONOFABITCH!!! I was in vegas during the expo. I would have killed to get a pic with either one of these guys if I had known theyd be there.

Back