Wanderlei Silva Releases the VID of the Feud in the Mr Olympia Expo (CRAZY STUFF)

I like the super pixelated video more :{
These videos of Wand talking into the camera are hilarious though.

Chael by decision.

You guys are taking this shit way too seriously. That said, I don't think wand is "scared" of Sonnen, but scared of losing to him. Until he meets Sonnen in the cage I don't know if I can feel any different.

The UFC had to cut Okami so they could afford to bring in Mean Gene Okerlund.

tumblr_lifnxxEYfI1qzr8nao1_500.gif

Pfft...they can't afford Mean Gene. They hired Art Donovan instead.

Damn I've never seen Chael that pissed off in public before unless it's some stupid fan asking a hateful question. Chael by UD. 30-27 or 29-28, take what you want.

It's gonna be a sad day when a career underachiever and powder puff puncher KOs a legend. Decent chance this scenario happens.

This will not end for Wand if they do fight , yeah he has the better overall resume but Chael has a lot more in the tank , not to mention Chael won't fight in Wand's wheelhouse.

I feel like there's the story you hear and then the actual story. I never knew Wand to be someone who ducks anyone. That might be his way of building up a fight. They will fight eventually.

This type of shit makes them both look bad. And I'm a big fan of both fighters.

Very professional, Chael. If he keeps this shit up I'll be rooting for Wandy to whip your ass.

And Wand...wtf...you've had the best fight of the year and you're running from Chael like Tito ran from Chuck? Dedicate a 9 week camp to TDD and hopefully you'll be fine.

Wand gets into character, storms up to an oblivious Chael who looks up at Wandy smiling and continues to smile for 4 seconds until he realizes Wandy is cutting a promo and gets into character himself.

People really think this is legit?

I thought Showtime supposedly held Chael back. Where is Pettis?

If these two step into the octagon oh man.. I'm going to be so god damn pumped holy shiiiit

Here's a thought for Wandy... accept the fight, if it takes place in Brazil... that'll shut up Chael, guaranteed.

Lmao @ bringin that guy to get in between them.

Just fuckin stop Wand. You goon.

Crazy Horse swears he did. Wand denies. I say CH is lying.

wanderlei pretty much admitted it happened when he was selling his book.

There is a promo he did for the book where he says something like "haha, did Crazy Horse knock me out... hahaha ummm... maybe. hahaha"

Wasn't like Chael looked nervous or anything. I respect Chael's reaction. Chael had ZERO fear of Wanderlei right there, and that's obvious.

eh I can see why Wand would want to promote this fight considering he's getting older and only has so many paydays remaining, plus as over the top as it seemed Chael did say some pretty disrespectful things about Brazil and just beat his friend. So that plus the $$$, he probably really wants this fight

Corny.

...and nobody else saw the things that Wandy says he saw.

For christ sake Chael just faught Silva, Jones, and Shogun.....Pride Wand would be scary, but today.....

What's with everyone saying Chael was scared? He looked startled at first, but then he got right in Wandy's face.

I'm not a fan of the shitting pro-wrestling style promos. I want to see the fight, but none of this is building to that.

I feel like there's the story you hear and then the actual story. I never knew Wand to be someone who ducks anyone. That might be his way of building up a fight. They will fight eventually.

Wand doesn't even have a story, he has several.

First he's injured and can't make August 17, then he's got a fan meeting at Boston pizza he has to go to instead. Which one is it?

Then he's healthy and training again, and willing to fight in November but can't make it if he doesn't get PPV. Oh no PPV? Injured again and out till January. Are you injured or are you not being paid enough despite having signed a contract that you agreed to?

Then he's injured, no PPV points on the table so fuck it he'll start a fight for free at a fan expo. Are you injured, want more money, or do you want to do it for free?

Just say no Wand. We all know it, might as well confirm it cause it looks worse the way he's trying to handle his ducking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back