Wanderlei Silva Releases the VID of the Feud in the Mr Olympia Expo (CRAZY STUFF)

Some pro wrestling type shit...

Sorry Wand, but I don't see you doing any better than your boy Shogun.

So a guy who's fought a prime Cro Cop (twice), Mark Hunt, Rampage 3 times, Hendo twice, Chuck, Franklin twice, etc. you call a coward and think he "wussed out" of a fight with a feather fisted douchebag like Sonnen? Nice for a keyboard warrior like you.

You need to pull your head out of your ass and Chael's nuts out of your mouth.

And you need to pull Wands D head (is it tattooed like his real head as well?) out of your mouth, fanboy.

Give Wand a pass man. Look at this board 40-50% are buying. I would say even a higher % of the general public.

He only has a few fights left I would think. Let the man collect a big payday. Has he not given anything to you in the way of MMA?

He's a millionaire thats near the top of the MMA pay scale, just shy of the champions. He's also an old guard ambassador of the sport and this type of pro-wrestling stuff is goofy, uncouth and below him.

I also personally believe it sets the sport back.

This isn't WWE type shit. It's not even good enough to be WWE. This is shit you'd see on fucking TNA.

The UFC had to cut Okami so they could afford to bring in Mean Gene Okerlund.

tumblr_lifnxxEYfI1qzr8nao1_500.gif

I'm the biggest wand fan ever and I think this was awesome...he taped this to get everyone talking....if your talking about it he has gotten what he wanted.. This is promoting 101....this fight needs to happen but they do need to get paid what they deserve..both r near the end of their careers especially wand...if he gets KO'd it will b his last...and for all the people hating on it your talking about it so they have won and come on u would do the same thing if u were wand or chael...

Wand been like this forever. In pride he rush the ring to fight Coleman, looked for him backstage. Instigated a fight with Crazy Horse. This is Wanderlei Silva you Noobs.

i'm not talking crap, but i heard he got KO'd by Krazy Horse backstage. is there any truth to that?

Well, that seemed fake as fuck. Really WWEish. Where was Pettis at?

Going to an event to intentionally record this is retarded. Don't surprise me, Wand doesn't seem like the most intelligent guy in MMA. Just looking for "youtube" or twitter hits

Silva said he didn't throw a punch because he didn't want to, but the real reason he didn't throw a punch is because he knew he would be on his back in seconds.

What a bunch of horseshit. You think Wand is scared of anyone? Are you serious? He was fighting NHB, bare-knuckle when Chael was working on making his way through the 5th grade.
Wand is only a year older than Chael.

Originally Posted by tec5210 View Post
So a guy who's fought a prime Cro Cop (twice), Mark Hunt, Rampage 3 times, Hendo twice, Chuck, Franklin twice, etc. you call a coward and think he "wussed out" of a fight with a feather fisted douchebag like Sonnen? Nice for a keyboard warrior like you.

You need to pull your head out of your ass and Chael's nuts out of your mouth.

And you need to pull Wands D head (is it tattooed like his real head as well?) out of your mouth, fanboy.

I'd rather be a "fanboy" of legit legendary MMA Champion like Wand than a nut-licking shertarded fanboy of a felonious tax cheat and snitch like Chael who's never been a Champ, and never will be.

Back