Volkan in court

He was supposed to fight DC in February in Boston as revealed by him in the video.
You have got to be fucking kidding me. I live in Massachusetts and was hoping that would be the main event so I could get tickets to see it. Fuck.

dude has the tiniest head for such a big strong guy

reminds me of Buddy Roberts
$
WTF? Thats a shoop, right? His neck is absolutely fking massive compare to his head.

Jesus, imagine your fate being in the hands of this judge who is seemingly clueless about everything, and you have to try and make your case through some shitty speaker system.

WTF? Thats a shoop, right? His neck is absolutely fking massive compare to his head.
nah man that's really him

I think he's a Jackson/Wink fighter

I remember him doing well in a fight with Okami that he ultimately lost

Haven't seen him since

He could have K.O.'d all those fools in that courtroom.

Damn that judge really has no clue . Does not even know what initials on the documents mean .

"He is a professional mixed martial artist"

Judge: "He is a professional what?!"

So, basically he's gonna be OK cause the judge doesn't understand that MMArtist means a fighter. She must be thinking he's mixing colors and painting flowers for living LOL

providing he didn't curb stomp them, I got zero issue with him taking on 2 guys outside a bar and whipping their asses.

What is wrong with hitting on a girl at a bar?

Its a problem when the boyfriend is a insecure, possessive thug who thinks no one can talk to his girl. Not saying that Volkan is.

What the fuck?! This is how court looks like in the USA?

For real?

nah man that's really him

I think he's a Jackson/Wink fighter

I remember him doing well in a fight with Okami that he ultimately lost

Haven't seen him since
that neck almost reminds me of Jeff King
attachment.php

What the fuck?! This is how court looks like in the USA?

For real?
It's just the bond court, for deciding who gets bail, and what it's set at, and any release conditions. This isn't his trial. So the guys get arrested, they bring everyone down the next morning, and see who they have to keep in jail, and who they can trust to show up for a court date and not cause trouble in the meantime. Which is why there's the crowd behind him in jail outfits.

In the video the judge says that Volcan is accused of suckerpunching the guy. If that's the case, he is in trouble.
I some countries in Europe, if a professional fighter/boxer attacks a civilian, he is not only liable for assault charges, but for assault with a weapon. His body is legally defined as a weapon. Do not know if this is the rule in the US. But easy to see that a UFC fighter without self control is dangerous for his surroundings.

So a country does spy on everything 24/7 and spends trillions on military, while some bar in Florida has no security cameras?

Any publicity is good publicity for him at this point. Guy will get through this untouched.

Back