Volkan in court

VitorBelfoTRT

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Apparently, he was chilling at a bar with his fiance and went to the restroom and when he came back some guy was hitting on her. He was supposed to fight DC in February in Boston as revealed by him in the video.

bml.gif

He looks like one of Jesus disciples wtf is that LOL

Apparently, he was chilling at a bar with his fiance and went to the restroom and when he came back some guy was hitting on her.

I hereby declare Mr. Oezdemir innocent.

He fucked two dudes up for hitting on his girl? I mean I can understand if they where hitting his girl but come on dude. Is there more to the story? I heard they where groping her or something

I haven't watched the video, but I have come to the conclusion that those cans deserved it.

So i guess he can pay the 10k bond, get out and the fight may still be on?

I thought the altercation happened in the bathroom?

What is wrong with hitting on a girl at a bar?

Pretty much, lol.

If the guys were agressive, threatening or whatever, he may still have a chance.

But if he had just KTFO'd a dude who had been chit-chating with his girlfriend, his case is looking grim.

I like the weird obsession some MMA fans have to stalk fighters outside the cage.

dude has the tiniest head for such a big strong guy

reminds me of Buddy Roberts
$

The judge seems like she has no problem with that.
<Moves><JonesLaugh>{<buffer}<Goldie11>

Imagine if the fight happens, then he goes to prison as champ after that

That would suck. The ufc would probably not make it anyway until he is fully cleared

Pretty much, lol.

If the guys were agressive, threatening or whatever, he may still have a chance.

But if he had just KTFO'd a dude who had been chit-chating with his girlfriend, his case is looking grim.
I bet they were. It seems much more likely to me than Volkan simply puts to sleep two guys just because they (or one of them) were talking to his girlfriend.

Back