Volkan in court

Apparently, he was chilling at a bar with his fiance and went to the restroom and when he came back some guy was hitting on her. He was supposed to fight DC in February in Boston as revealed by him in the video.

Sucks to see , probably just wants to be home or something. Hope they let him go..

Someone unaware that the lonely girl by the bar is here with her boyfriend? OH SHIT BETTER KNOCK THEM THE FUCK OUT. No Time will be doing jail time, and rightfully so.

He's dumb,

As a pro mma fighter you shouldn't lay a finger on anyone unless you've been FORCED to defend yourself.

Even then you should be careful about how much force you use.

Now he's missing out on the biggest opportunity of his life, he should know better. One of the guys was out for like 14 minutes.

I don't get this insecurity thing guys have about another guy hitting on your girl when you're not there. I always just approach them, put my arm around her and they make tracks.. is normal.

Why do people chill with their girlfriend at the bar already? Chlling at the bar with buddies i understand. But i never take my girl at thoses places, i know it's gonna be a pain

I have a feeling he comes out and tells them that's his fiancée and they reply with something rude back. The 'victim' states that his friend was knocked out outside and he went outside to see who knocked his friend out and then he got sucker punched.

The truth is somewhere in the middle. Most likely scenario is, he comes out of the bathroom and tells the guy who is hitting on his girl to fuck off, they argue and one of them says let's take it outside. Volkan sleeps him and the other friend comes out and sees his buddy on the floor and takes a step towards volkan and volkan, already amped up throws a punch and knocks him out too

Yep this is usually how it goes..

This always happened with friends growing up, and often its the dude who did nothing that gets beat up the most.

We still don't know what happened but watching the video made me feel sorry for the guy. I hope his American dream doesn't turn out to be a nightmare.

Apparently, he was chilling at a bar with his fiance and went to the restroom and when he came back some guy was hitting on her. He was supposed to fight DC in February in Boston as revealed by him in the video.

If having your gf hit on, in a bar...

Ends with you being in court...

You have serious anger mgmt, and control issues.

If this were one of those "WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE" moments Volk definitely had time to think about what he was doing. And if he punched first, he's probably in some shit.

Wouldn't surprise me if both parties agreed to scrap - otherwise it probably would've taken place inside when Volk intervened originally - but the losing side found out Volk is a pro and could make some settlement money.

This dude did nothing wrong
Fucked up world we live in

Unfortunately someone hitting on your girlfriend is not a legal justification for assault, no matter what sherbro meat heads want to beleive.
Yea. If the guy was hitting on her, even if he was being an ass, it's not fucking worth it. If he started some shit though, pushed him or threatened her, might be a bit different. Still, think it over. It's not going to come out looking good for you in the end.

Judge Judy taught me that If you agree to settle a dispute with your fists, you can't sue after losing the fight.

Imagine anyone in what ever county jail he is in trying to pick a fight with Volkkan. Lmao, One punch KTFO

Back