Volkan in court

I thought Volkan was part of the smart ones. Guess not.. As a pro mma fighter you should know better than getting into a fight because someone is hitting on your girl.

I bet they were. It seems much more likely to me than Volkan simply puts to sleep two guys just because they (or one of them) were talking to his girlfriend.

Yeah, I want to believe, lol.

Proving anything in such cases will be a headache, though.

And most probably case is that neither side was really aggressive or threating initially, it got really ugly really fast though.

Alcohol and testosterone mix badly.

When you look Oezdemir's face , just makes you wanna say let the poor guy alone your honor.

Apparently, he was chilling at a bar with his fiance and went to the restroom and when he came back some guy was hitting on her. He was supposed to fight DC in February in Boston as revealed by him in the video.

IMO that's BS accusation.
If they started mouthing off inside and "went outside", then the "victim" should have expected to get punched.
let us not forget it was 2x1.

There's always nutcases who think they can mess with a UFC fighter.

Remember the "ninja" that went into Dom Cruz's gym and challenged him?

I heard he was signaling the waitress to bring the check and KO'd two people walking by. The man has power in his hands.

IMO that's BS accusation.
If they started mouthing off inside and "went outside", then the "victim" should have expected to get punched.
let us not forget it was 2x1.

Maybe he should have. Probably did. Doesn't mean that he hasn't got a case. "Taking it outside" doesn't mean that you're outside of the law and can punch people.

Sounds like the bottom line is likely to be that Volkan doesn't have the restraint one would expect of a world class professional fighter.

Flirt with that cage fighter's girlfriend, they said.

What could go wrong? they said.

Maybe he should have. Probably did. Doesn't mean that he hasn't got a case. "Taking it outside" doesn't mean that you're outside of the law and can punch people.

it means the guy wants to fight you.
And I doubt it was Volkan who suggested it.
Besides, if it is 2 against 1, then Volkan had full rights to defend himself and knock those fools out.

it means the guy wants to fight you.
And I doubt it was Volkan who suggested it.
Besides, if it is 2 against 1, then Volkan had full rights to defend himself and knock those fools out.

Well, it depends on what actually happened. Maybe Volkan threw the first punch? In that case he's the one to blame.

Well, it depends on what actually happened. Maybe Volkan threw the first punch? In that case he's the one to blame.
Sorry, but no.
It's two against one.
They all knew they went out to fight.
He SHOULD throw the first punch and then it's one against one.

Back