Volkan in court

then your justice should throw him.in jail and make an example out of him. see.. a pro fighter hitting a non pro fighter is like a man hitting a kid or a woman. fuck that guy
OK, then I think you should go to POLICE and tell them I'm advocating Volkan. don't you think I deserve a severe punishment too? I think I should go to jail for some time just for that idea these two poor victims could actually be assholes who deserved it.

I've heard that back in the day certain pro rasslers like Rick Rude would deliberately leave their GF sitting alone at the bar while they stood in a corner somewhere just waiting for guy to hit on her so they could beat them up.

I'm guessing Volkan's that kind of dude.

3483i91.jpg

Don't fuck with us or we'll call the POLICE

Or as we call it, "doing the Colby".

I feel sympathy for the man. Foreign country, someone tried to hit on his girl and you know how that goes down once intervened. Of course the one hitting is drunk and/or won't go away. Then you deal with the asshole and have to listen to this absolute "long night, eh?" cunt in court.

giphy.gif

Got to agree here. When I still went out partying, I experienced this plenty of times (as the guy attempting to pick up). Ive never had a huge chip weighing me down, so I was generally just friendly to her boyfriend and would wish them both a good night and go seek out other fair game. Never had any problems.

This.
Been in clubs for years (even worked in) hitting on girls... sometimes happen you're hitting token ones and you don't even know

If you discover you're hitting on a token one and he show up, you just clear you did'nt know and go.
Even if he's half of you, he's being aggressive asshole and you know you can knock him out easy.
That's not the point, you're shitting in his home, and as return him being aggressive is fair game

If you chose to be the crap man and stand your (is not your) ground... if he train teh pro UFC, if he's black belt in suckerpunching, if he got 5 friends, if he got a glass in his hand, if he got something in the pocket, whatever, you deserved what's coming for you

It's really a simple unwritten rule

Lol at peoples hating on Volkan, from what i understand they did enough to get what they got and some more

Hopefully this whole fiasco throws a monkey wrench in Volk's plans to eclipse my 204-0 streetfighting record

If you're a trained fighter you should and will be held to a higher standard of conduct when it comes to getting into physical altercations in public. That's before you consider that he's a pro fighter about to fight for a title.

Yes - As a professional fighter you do in fact have a legal obligation to deescalate and not engage in street brawls just because you're butthurt that some drunk guy wants to bang your chick.

He is a fucking idiot, plain and simple. There is no excuse for this, and he really should do some time for it. He should also be banned from competition for at least a year minimum.
Nope disgree
He has the same rights as anyone else there
Its on you if the guy you pick a fight with turns out to be a pro fighter....thus dont pick fights!

2 on 1 its clear these guys tried to fuck with him and dogpile him....tough shit for them

If you're a trained fighter you should and will be held to a higher standard of conduct when it comes to getting into physical altercations in public. That's before you consider that he's a pro fighter about to fight for a title.

Yes - As a professional fighter you do in fact have a legal obligation to deescalate and not engage in street brawls just because you're butthurt that some drunk guy wants to bang your chick.

He is a fucking idiot, plain and simple. There is no excuse for this, and he really should do some time for it. He should also be banned from competition for at least a year minimum.

This is not realistic at all.

Apparently, he was chilling at a bar with his fiance and went to the restroom and when he came back some guy was hitting on her. He was supposed to fight DC in February in Boston as revealed by him in the video.

He probably only put his hands on their shoulders in a friendly way, quietly telling them to move on. As he's got the touch of death ended up inadvertently KO-ing them both.

He should fight Jon Jones on prison island

Back