Banned
Reaction score
CNN fans, defend this NOW!!!

Trump has won the war on the media.

via @youtube

I'm gonna put this in my thread too

@Madmick
@Ruprecht

Do you feel the same way now that it's not "just a health producer"?

@KONE get in here too
tumblr_inline_myc9h7i8mF1s6nw8r.gif

Cut too short. We only get one sentence lead up. "That Russia Thing" could refer to a specific story or instance. For example, he could have said "Man, you guys got hit hard this week with the retraction of that Russia story. What do you think is going to happen with that Russian thing?" and then his response about nothing-burger is him calling the retraction a nothing burger. We need to see more tape.

I really can't stand any of CNN's anchors. But I think it's a bit odd (but expected) that this nearly 4 minute video has about 5 seconds of Van Jones actually speaking, the rest is fluff to frame his sentence. Maybe a clarifying comment could have been included in the video.

this is pretty damning tbh. this is coming from someone who hates both sides. could also be cherrypicked, need more video.

I would put stock into this project veritas stuff if they didn't edit things down to 10 seconds. Why not just release all the footage?

It seems completely dishonest. It's exactly the stuff the left tried to pull against Trump.

Zomg van says jones is drumpf Russia

Some salty Reddit members right now

"What does van jones know, he's just a talking head"

Look at how far we've come in the last two months.

From - "impeach Trump"

To - of course cnn is a profit driven pathetic excuse for journalism.
Or, I refuse to believe the words coming out of this mans mouth, because I'm blinded by my ideology.

The narrative has officially changed.

I really can't stand any of CNN's anchors. But I think it's a bit odd (but expected) that this nearly 4 minute video has about 5 seconds of Van Jones actually speaking, the rest is fluff to frame his sentence. Maybe a clarifying comment could have been included in the video.

What about Wolf Blitzer or Chris Cuomo? I usually watch Chris in their super early morning slot and he seems to be a fairly reasonable personality on an otherwise propaganda liberal station. He seems to give a pretty fair assessment from a legal standpoint.

James O'Keefe has pulled this dog and pony show endless times, but you guys keep eating it up.

I wonder how many "Trump is a confirmed russian stooge" videos I could make if I edited his statements down to 5 seconds. Any guesses?

Outside of the character he plays on CNN, Van Jones is alright.

What about Wolf Blitzer or Chris Cuomo? I usually watch Chris in their super early morning slot and he seems to be a fairly reasonable personality on an otherwise propaganda liberal station. He seems to give a pretty fair assessment from a legal standpoint.

Lol @ Chris cuomo

James O'Keefe has pulled this dog and pony show endless times, but you guys keep eating it up.

I wonder how many "Trump is a confirmed russian stooge" videos I could make if I edited his statements down to 5 seconds. Any guesses?
A tremendous number. Possibly the biggest number of all time.

Lol @ Chris cuomo

He doesn't seem like a fair commentator to you? Any examples? Everything I've heard from him seems to be pretty reasonable. I've never heard him say anything that really made me look sideways at the television like the rest of the day on CNN.

Reminder Donald trump used a fake charity to donate money to veritas

CNN fans, defend this NOW!!!

Trump has won the war on the media.

via @youtube

So right-wingers consider Van Jones the final authority on political questions in dispute...

Noted for future use. :D

Back