Van Jones "Russia is a nothingburger" - Project Veritas

Wow lol.

The right wing extremists are looking for straws to grasp.

We need to see more tape.

Unless there exists footage that ends with Van Jones' 10 inch dick busting a nut on some young hottie you will never hear me utter the phrase, "I need to see more tape of Van Jones."

"Complain about fake news"

"Cite project veritas"

He doesn't seem like a fair commentator to you?

Lol, no

Any examples?

"Its illegal to read wikileaks"

Everything I've heard from him seems to be pretty reasonable. I've never heard him say anything that really made me look sideways at the television like the rest of the day on CNN.

Yeah but you also believe Trump collided with Russia so I'm not sure how much weight your impression carroes.

Unless there exists footage that ends with Van Jones' 10 inch dick busting a nut on some young hottie you will never hear me utter the phrase, "I need to see more tape of Van Jones."

Keep your BBC fantasies to yourself mate

Lol, no

"Its illegal to read wikileaks"

That was a pretty fucking silly statement, but seems to be grounded in his misunderstanding of a legal ruling more so than being an unfair commentator. Any other examples?

Yeah but you also niece Trump collided with Russia so I'm not sure how much weight your impression carroes.

What are you saying about my niece?

I've said several times that Trump likely never personally colluded with Russia. I've said several times that he encouraged them to release hacked emails, failed to properly act as President to their hacks, and worked to stifle an investigation against his administration for connections to Russia because it makes him look bad. I've also said he has business interests worth potentially hundreds of millions of dollars tied to Russia that could influence his decisions to act against Russian provocation.

So I'm not sure what you're talking about. I've clearly stated a dozen times I don't think he personally colluded with anyone. Putin is smarter than that. Trump can't shut the fuck up. From your posting it seems like you might be drunk.

He doesn't seem like a fair commentator to you? Any examples? Everything I've heard from him seems to be pretty reasonable. I've never heard him say anything that really made me look sideways at the television like the rest of the day on CNN.

:facepalm: .. he's a cnn employee .. cnn .. who we now know is a fake news, propaganda 'news' station

Cut too short. We only get one sentence lead up. "That Russia Thing" could refer to a specific story or instance. For example, he could have said "Man, you guys got hit hard this week with the retraction of that Russia story. What do you think is going to happen with that Russian thing?" and then his response about nothing-burger is him calling the retraction a nothing burger. We need to see more tape.
there is a little more if you watch midway through, and I agree, VJ can be taken out of context. I think it could have been the fake news story like you mention. Around 1:29 I think, that's what I'm sensing.

:facepalm: .. he's a cnn employee .. cnn .. who we now know is a fake news, propaganda 'news' station

Seems like a fair and honest statement to me. If he had said "We at CNN remain neutral" I would get your point.

I'm gonna put this in my thread too

@Madmick
@Ruprecht

Do you feel the same way now that it's not "just a health producer"?

@KONE get in here too
tumblr_inline_myc9h7i8mF1s6nw8r.gif

**Crickets**

This thread is a nothing-burger. Show me unedited video, or I just don't care. This is garbage. You guys whine about "gotcha" journalism and then you slurp this shit up. It's absurd.

I put CNN and Project Veritas on roughly the same level. I hope this feud continues.

This thread is a nothing-burger. Show me unedited video, or I just don't care. This is garbage. You guys whine about "gotcha" journalism and then you slurp this shit up. It's absurd.

Yet you'll eat up anonymous sources like candy

James O'Keefe has pulled this dog and pony show endless times, but you guys keep eating it up.

I wonder how many "Trump is a confirmed russian stooge" videos I could make if I edited his statements down to 5 seconds. Any guesses?

People act like lawyers when they've lost. You're just playing games. You know the truth.

Back