Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

What the judge's contempt order says​

Judge Juan Merchan issued a ruling Tuesday finding Donald Trump in contempt of court for “for willfully disobeying a lawful mandate” nine times this month, saying he violated a gag order and criticized expected trial witnesses.

“This Court rejects Defendant's arguments and finds that the People have established the elements of criminal contempt beyond a reasonable doubt as to Exhibits 2-10,” the ruling states.

“Defendant violated the Order by making social media posts about known witnesses pertaining to their participation in this criminal proceeding and by making public statements about jurors in this criminal proceeding.”

The nine incidents represent seven posts and reposts on Truth Social and two posts on Trump’s campaign website. He was fined $1,000 for each violation, must pay the fine by the close of business Friday and must remove the posts by 2:15 p.m. today.

"THEREFORE, Defendant is hereby warned that the Court will not tolerate continued willful violations of its lawful orders and that if necessary and appropriate under the circumstances, it will impose an incarceratory punishment."

I'm not a "Trumper" for whatever that means but I will be voting for him in 2024 and I'm just stating a fact...Now go away you walking Tampon and be a queen somewhere else. No one actually cares about this case and is only giving him free publicity on a daily basis.
I guess you have not read CheeseBro’s texts they released. Trump knew he lost but thought he could steal it. I can’t vote for someone who hates democracy.

What the judge's contempt order says​

Judge Juan Merchan issued a ruling Tuesday finding Donald Trump in contempt of court for “for willfully disobeying a lawful mandate” nine times this month, saying he violated a gag order and criticized expected trial witnesses.

“This Court rejects Defendant's arguments and finds that the People have established the elements of criminal contempt beyond a reasonable doubt as to Exhibits 2-10,” the ruling states.

“Defendant violated the Order by making social media posts about known witnesses pertaining to their participation in this criminal proceeding and by making public statements about jurors in this criminal proceeding.”

The nine incidents represent seven posts and reposts on Truth Social and two posts on Trump’s campaign website. He was fined $1,000 for each violation, must pay the fine by the close of business Friday and must remove the posts by 2:15 p.m. today.

"THEREFORE, Defendant is hereby warned that the Court will not tolerate continued willful violations of its lawful orders and that if necessary and appropriate under the circumstances, it will impose an incarceratory punishment."
Cut #923 of a Thousand…

This is great. Trump can't help himself, he's already begging his attorney to attack everyone in the courthouse, and the Judge is ready to lock him up for a night. I'm a simple man, I don't ask for much, so please, god, budda, crom, Tom Cruise, one of you fuckers let me have this one.

Trump just closed his eyes for several minutes.

Sitting behind him, political aide Susie Wiles is straining to watch the witness, a juxtaposition to Trump sitting with his eyes closed.

and he's still sleeping.

Eric Trump is continuously looking at the screen in the courtroom as Gary Farro testifies.

Meanwhile, his father, visible on the screen, is slumped back in his chair with his eyes closed.

somebody give low energy don a coffee!

This trial is meaningless, without merit, and just a political hit job. The Gag Order violations will just give Trump credibility. This all helps him with normal Americans.

Now he gets to claim a victory with the graduation that he likely would not have attended.

Back