Crime Project Veritas admits no voter fraud in PA for 2020 Presidential election.

@Loiosh also expects us to believe he was an executive!

<YeahOKJen>

Yes, I ran the risk management department for an online transaction processor. I was responsible for protecting twenty million dollars a week in transactions. I don't ever really have to work again, that job set me up for life.

I posted about it when I worked there and even did an AMA for people who were having problems getting gaming refunds.

Bill Frist passed a bill that made my industry illegal.

Your employer has never required a background check with verified your identity? Is your social insurance number not considered a form of ID? When you didn't need to drive did you just let your license expire? You didn't need to prove your identity when you opened your bank account?

Now who's playing the bit? :)

I'm not playing a bit, everything I said is absolutely true,

Background check didn't need ID, we had Accurint. SIN is not ID. I let my license expire for so long I had to take the test again. I'd had my bank account since I was a kid.

There are plenty of people without ID and plenty of ways to get around most inconveniences, use your imagination. You couldn't figure a way to get by?

I'm not playing a bit, everything I said is absolutely true,

Background check didn't need ID, we had Accurint. SIN is not ID. I let my license expire for so long I had to take the test again. I'd had my bank account since I was a kid.

There are plenty of people without ID and plenty of ways to get around most inconveniences, use your imagination. You couldn't figure a way to get by?
Some of us move away from home and need to open up a brand new bank account as an adult . . . some of us have bought vehicles and homes or applied for jobs with security clearance requirements that can't be accomplished without an actual ID.

Please share these inconveniences that you mentioned and ways to get around them . . . my imagination must not be good enough at the moment. I see maintaining some form of valid ID as part of being a responsible adult.

Some of us move away from home and need to open up a brand new bank account as an adult . . . some of us have bought vehicles and homes or applied for jobs with security clearance requirements that can't be accomplished without an actual ID.

Please share these inconveniences that you mentioned and ways to get around them . . . my imagination must not be good enough at the moment. I see maintaining some form of valid ID as part of being a responsible adult.

You're moving the goalposts. We aren't talking about "some of you", we're talking about the general impossibility of functioning without ID*.

There are millions of voting-age people who don't have ID. That ends your argument although I can feel you about to say "fuck 'em if they can't be bothered to get ID" but that's a purity test, and I'm sure you'd feel differently if they were farmers likely to vote red.

Can we put this garbage behind us and focus on the fact nobody has proven ID would reduce fraud or that significant fraud even exists?

My point from the beginning has been that the ID laws have nothing to do with election security and everything to do with specifically targeting and disenfranchising specific groups. This has been proven time and time again in court, especially following the gutting of the VRA.

*I did all those thing except buy a home and spent years without ID. Including a job with a security clearance.

You're moving the goalposts. We aren't talking about "some of you", we're talking about the general impossibility of functioning without ID*.

There are millions of voting-age people who don't have ID. That ends your argument although I can feel you about to say "fuck 'em if they can't be bothered to get ID" but that's a purity test, and I'm sure you'd feel differently if they were farmers likely to vote red.

Can we put this garbage behind us and focus on the fact nobody has proven ID would reduce fraud or that significant fraud even exists?

My point from the beginning has been that the ID laws have nothing to do with election security and everything to do with specifically targeting and disenfranchising specific groups. This has been proven time and time again in court, especially following the gutting of the VRA.

*I did all those thing except buy a home and spent years without ID. Including a job with a security clearance.
Yeah . . . no . . . don't go pulling that crap. I've been pretty clear in my stance from the get go. People live in different parts of a country have different needs. I'll accept that people living in a city where they never leave their city and rarely leave their neighborhood could probably make it through life without an ID easier than others who own a home, own a car, etc. But there was no moving of any goalposts.

How many of those millions without an ID do you think would actually make an effort to vote? Do you think they'd never get an ID ever? Come on, those farmers are actually going to be living a life that requires an ID and are probably a much more reliable group of voters.

I've said several times I'm not worried about fraud. My life experience required me to have a ID. Yours apparently didn't. It's not hard to get one and I think a high number of folks who choose not to aren't likely to be bothered with voting.

Your background check for "security clearance" must have been completed in a very significantly different way than mine. I had to present a photo ID to the investigator each of the 3 times my clearance was reviewed/updated.

Last edited:
Yeah . . . no . . . don't go pulling that crap. I've been pretty clear in my stance from the get go. People live in different parts of a country have different needs. I'll accept that people living in a city where they never leave their city and rarely leave their neighborhood could probably make it through life without an ID easier than others who own a home, own a car, etc. But there was no moving of any goalposts.

How may of those millions without an ID do you think would actually make an effort to vote? Do you think they'd never get an ID ever? Come on, those farmers are actually going to be living a life that requires an ID and are probably a much more reliable group of voters.

I've said several times I'm not worried about fraud. My life experience required me to have a ID. Yours apparently didn't. It's not hard to get one and I think a high number of folks who choose not to aren't likely to be bothered with voting.

Your background check for "security clearance" must have been completed in a very significantly different way than mine. I had to present a photo ID to the investigator each of the 3 times my clearance was reviewed/updated.

You're ignoring the ONLY thing that matters.

It's been proven in courts multiple times that the GOP targets areas where they can eliminate opposing votes by adding requirements for them to vote, ID being the most common one. Why don't you address this? The VRA specifically required new election laws to be screened for partisan motive before executed and the very second they removed that stipulation the GOP dropped an avalanche of laws, many of which were proven partisan and unnecessary after the fact when it was too late.

You're also ignoring an obvious fact. You can find yourself in a position where you don't require ID because you've already done all the things you needed ID for. I landed an excellent job and passed security checks and THEN lost my wallet. I went years without needing ID for literally anything and then when work required me to fly to Dublin I took the time to replace it all and renew my passport.

And finally, why do you want these laws if you don't think there's fraud? It's really disturbing you consider some voters more "reliable" than others. Is reliable your synonym for red?

You can't even claim a prize at a raffle without some form of identification, but people think that we should be able to vote in The President of The United States with no form of identification.

You would think that everyone would be on the same page with this in order to completely eliminate all doubts.

Were beyond the point of a Border "Panic" at this point and both sides can see the Security of the United States is at risk and its a full blown crisis...As for the Transformers no one really gives a shit about them as long as their not breaking actual womens faces in sports. You're talking about stoking fear is wrong because of Violence that could occur when Bidens Decrepit ass is trying to paint White people as the biggest threat to America when statistically that's so far from the actual truth.
Well, the boarder situation isn’t so serious that the Republicans will take a deal on the boarder if they think it could help Biden.

Also, for all their talk, they failed the impeachment vote on a Myorkas.

Also, Trump made the boarder his main issue. for two full years before Covid he had all 3 branches of government. What major policy changes did he enact? Why are we not still seeing any of those benefits?

Ok, let’s say the boarder is a “red alert” and “hair on fire” emergency. That underscores my point to the other poster. Why would a party with real actual issues in their favor resort to what he claims the Republicans are doing: manufacturing the Biden election lies just to gin up votes?

I’m really open to being persuaded here. COVID, which was not a big deal, has killed nearly 1.2 million people in the U.S. in just 4 years. Is the boarder crises killing more people than Covid?

Yes, I ran the risk management department for an online transaction processor. I was responsible for protecting twenty million dollars a week in transactions. I don't ever really have to work again, that job set me up for life.

I posted about it when I worked there and even did an AMA for people who were having problems getting gaming refunds.

Bill Frist passed a bill that made my industry illegal.

Lol

You're ignoring the ONLY thing that matters.

It's been proven in courts multiple times that the GOP targets areas where they can eliminate opposing votes by adding requirements for them to vote, ID being the most common one. Why don't you address this? The VRA specifically required new election laws to be screened for partisan motive before executed and the very second they removed that stipulation the GOP dropped an avalanche of laws, many of which were proven partisan and unnecessary after the fact when it was too late.

I think it's a copout and excuse to feel you shouldn't need an ID. Voter ID requirements apply to EVERYONE.

You're also ignoring an obvious fact. You can find yourself in a position where you don't require ID because you've already done all the things you needed ID for. I landed an excellent job and passed security checks and THEN lost my wallet. I went years without needing ID for literally anything and then when work required me to fly to Dublin I took the time to replace it all and renew my passport.

Wow. You jumped through the ID requirements and are patting yourself on the back because you got an ID, lost it and were too lazy to replace it until you absolutely had to? This isn't a justification for not getting an ID.

And finally, why do you want these laws if you don't think there's fraud? It's really disturbing you consider some voters more "reliable" than others. Is reliable your synonym for red?

One last time . . . people need to verify their identity to register to vote. There are many ways to do that. Once their voter application is reviewed and approved they're issued a FREE voter ID. In Oklahoma that ID is valid for identity verification purposes for in person voting. Please explain how it's too much of a burden to expect someone who has proven their identity to register to vote and been given a free voter ID to have that ID on them when they vote?

How is it disturbing? The US is full of lazy people who don't vote. Keep fishing for something that isn't there . . .

Well, the boarder situation isn’t so serious that the Republicans will take a deal on the boarder if they think it could help Biden.

It's too bad that this is what our country has become. Democrats would do the same if Trump or whoever was in office too.

I think it's a copout and excuse to feel you shouldn't need an ID. Voter ID requirements apply to EVERYONE.

Wow. You jumped through the ID requirements and are patting yourself on the back because you got an ID, lost it and were too lazy to replace it until you absolutely had to? This isn't a justification for not getting an ID.

One last time . . . people need to verify their identity to register to vote. There are many ways to do that. Once their voter application is reviewed and approved they're issued a FREE voter ID. In Oklahoma that ID is valid for identity verification purposes for in person voting. Please explain how it's too much of a burden to expect someone who has proven their identity to register to vote and been given a free voter ID to have that ID on them when they vote?

How is it disturbing? The US is full of lazy people who don't vote. Keep fishing for something that isn't there . . .

Great.

You don't care that this is a proven modern method of conservative vote suppression and has nothing to do with election security and you're more than happy to play along.

How about this? Before putting any new law regarding election security into play, it's verified to not be driven by partisan motives that target one specific party.

Great.

You don't care that this is a proven modern method of conservative vote suppression and has nothing to do with election security and you're more than happy to play along.

How about this? Before putting any new law regarding election security into play, it's verified to not be driven by partisan motives that target one specific party.

What? Are you serious right now? Do you really not understand that in order to register to vote a person has to provide some form of identity verification? Are you against that requirement too?

You do realize that I'm not concerned about voter fraud because of the requirements applied to voter registration don't you? How is applying the same identity verification to every voter "conservative vote suppression"? This is before anyone actually visits a precinct to fill out a ballot or mails an absentee ballot.

How about being honest and acknowledging that every voter has to follow the same steps to register and will also receive the same FREE voter ID? And God forbid they be expected to be responsible enough to know where that FREE ID is so they can present it when the vote in person.

What? Are you serious right now? Do you really not understand that in order to register to vote a person has to provide some form of identity verification? Are you against that requirement too?

You do realize that I'm not concerned about voter fraud because of the requirements applied to voter registration don't you? How is applying the same identity verification to every voter "conservative vote suppression"? This is before anyone actually visits a precinct to fill out a ballot or mails an absentee ballot.

How about being honest and acknowledging that every voter has to follow the same steps to register and will also receive the same FREE voter ID? And God forbid they be expected to be responsible enough to know where that FREE ID is so they can present it when the vote in person.

Thanks, that's all I needed. Your position is noted.

There aren't always "many ways to do that" depending upon the state.

I have already posted ITT what various states' requirements are for registration and so on. To wit,
LOL you really have no idea? Seriously?

Which US states make it hardest to vote?

"For Americans who want to exercise the most fundamental of democratic rights in the 2020 presidential election – the right to vote – the ability to do so may come down to one surprising variable. Where they live.

That’s because, while some states have enacted policies that make it easier to cast a ballot, many have gone in the opposite direction and erected barriers such as scrubbing people from the voter rolls and preventing any kind of early voting.

At the root of these disparities is a systemic legacy in the US of suppressing voters of color. The phenomenon has been on the rise since a 2013 supreme court ruling weakened the Voting Rights Act of 1965, the single most powerful legislation safeguarding Americans from discriminatory voting practices.

As our interactive map reveals, while the Pacific north-west is a great place to move for those who’d like their voting rights respected, the deep south is particularly repressive. There are also a number of unexpected outliers."
Now, take Texas for an example. Registration is required in person 30 days or more prior to the election and picture ID is required. Suppose, for some reason, the places where you can register are few and far between in certain areas. Do you think someone with two jobs and kids, for example, is going to suffer through these impediments just to cast a vote in a gerrymandered district anyway?

He said, having dodged my simple questions.

What did I dodge? Your questions about applying some partisan review of voter laws? Have other comments I made not provided a reasonable answer?

There aren't always "many ways to do that" depending upon the state.

I have already posted ITT what various states' requirements are for registration and so on. To wit,

Now, take Texas for an example. Registration is required in person 30 days or more prior to the election and picture ID is required. Suppose, for some reason, the places where you can register are few and far between in certain areas. Do you think someone with two jobs and kids, for example, is going to suffer through these impediments just to cast a vote in a gerrymandered district anyway?

I've already said that the same requirements should apply across all voters.

I don't think someone with two jobs and kids would stand a high chance of voting period without the option of absentee ballots.

I don't have much sympathy for the hoops someone has to jump through to vote with the various restrictions that get applied to the purchase of a firearm.

What did I dodge?

Back