Van Jones "Russia is a nothingburger" - Project Veritas

You have to love these Liberals in denial. This is just too funny. Comedy Gold!

19437444_10154394481146403_19057182396600726_n.jpg

These CNN employees have loose lips.

At this point I kind of feel bad for the CNN viewer. they are just feeding you a false narrative so you stay tuned in, so they make more money.

Project Veritas?

The group that specializes in misrepresenting situations, editing videos fraudulently, and producing propaganda? That's the hill you're going to die on?

I'll tell you what. I'm going to let you die there. You have lost all right to criticize fake news, period. You can't even criticize The Onion.

This thread is a nothing-burger. Show me unedited video, or I just don't care. This is garbage. You guys whine about "gotcha" journalism and then you slurp this shit up. It's absurd.
They complain about biased media outlets and then take breitbart as gospel.

I have to keep reminding myself that the people arguing pro-trump politics in here are the same people who post about how godly conor mcgregor is in the heavies.

It's people acting like the know politics on sherdog at the end of the day.

People act like lawyers when they've lost. You're just playing games. You know the truth.

Pointing out that someone has lied overtly in the past by deceptively editing videos (Hence why I don't take it seriously now) is acting like a lawyer?

No wonder you motherfuckers read Breitbart, that's retarded.

I don't know what it will take for some Liberals to realize that CNN, NY Times, WaPo, NBC, ABC, CBS .... thinks that they are idiots that will believe anything they say.

Pointing out that someone has lied overtly in the past by deceptively editing videos (Hence why I don't take it seriously now) is acting like a lawyer?

No wonder you motherfuckers read Breitbart, that's retarded.

His edits are not "deceptive". This talking point is just more Liberal crap so they can ignore the truth. I have watched edited and unedited version of his videos and often the full video is even worse, but for time restrictions of the short attention span left, they edit them to get to the relevant parts quick.

I have to keep reminding myself that the people arguing pro-trump politics in here are the same people who post about how godly conor mcgregor is in the heavies.

Breitbart is a whole lot of crap with some gems sprinkled in from time to time. CNN, NY Times, ABC, NBC, WaPo, CBS are even worse, because these assholes act as if they are above reproach and unbias. They have been playing their duplicitous game for decades and it is nice to see them finally exposed.

I happen to think Trump did not collude with Russians. My question is, why has he been so quick to silence any talk about it? Why keep going on as if it is nothing, when the intelligence apparatus has a pretty clear view of what happened? Why put yourself in, due to your own stupidity, an obstruction of justice case in order to cover up something that did not happen?

<TrumpWrong1>

I love Conor.

His edits are not "deceptive". This talking point is just more Liberal crap so they can ignore the truth. I have watched edited and unedited version of his videos and often the full video is even worse, but for time restrictions of the short attention span left, they edit them to get to the relevant parts quick.
<18><18><18>

Last edited by a moderator:
I happen to think Trump did not collude with Russians. My question is, why has he been so quick to silence any talk about it? Why keep going on as if it is nothing, when the intelligence apparatus has a pretty clear view of what happened? Why put yourself in, due to your own stupidity, an obstruction of justice case in order to cover up something that did not happen?
LOL, this post goes perfect with your AV.

Lmao, okay buddy, keep telling yourself that. Planned Parenthood is gonna get charges for selling fetuses any day now...

...wait, they were investigated by states across the board and found no wrongdoing?

Congratulations, you played yourself. 3 Cons.

<puh-lease75><puh-lease75><puh-lease75>

Back