Update on Max Holloway.

ortega vs aldo/stephens for the vacated title and max can go to 155 and fight tony ferguson while he waits around

Well for his sake I just hope he's ok and it's nothing too serious.
For UFC fan's sake I hope he fights again soon.

Man hes only starting to feel better NOW? Thats beyond concerning. Hoping he didnt do irreversible damage. From what I heard he suffereda minor stroke which in my eyes has to alter a career. Hope he has a speedy recovery. Blessed is one of the real ones in this game of pussies and hypejobs.

that's kind of a "non-update". saying they're still trying to figure stuff out. we knew that without this "update".

Seriously.
MFA reading this “update”

tenor.gif

Man hes only starting to feel better NOW? Thats beyond concerning. Hoping he didnt do irreversible damage. From what I heard he suffereda minor stroke which in my eyes has to alter a career. Hope he has a speedy recovery. Blessed is one of the real ones in this game of pussies and hypejobs.
You can only stay blessed so long before God leaves you to your own free will of stupidity. If he doesn't mind having his brain turned to mush, go ahead and come back.

Doesn’t quite look himself.

Get well champ.

If it was water poisoning would he not be fine by now? Has to be some kind of brain trauma issue. Its weird how it popped up now though...something mustve happened in training camp before they flew out for fight week. He'l almost certainly return, but i wonder how many more fights he'l have now?

Hopefully will be okay to fight again on one of the December cards

Max should just move up. You can't be a champ of a division you can't make weight for.

3 pullouts in 6 months. How much quicker can you get?

NOZCcIl.jpg

Been 2 weeks and they are still trying to figure out what's his problem.
ne3c3mi-imgur-1488176264374.gif
Thats the scary thing and rules out danas
Water poison suggestion. Im sure they done several test and they still dont whats up.....thats very worrying

>Still trying to figure out wtf happened
>Starting to feel better

Strip him and force him to move to LW

Are his issues due to severe dehydration from weight cut, from accumulated head trauma, or both? I havent followed this story much

I'm not counting him out but not counting him in either I think he's done. A promising career cut short.

He's a war machine, I hope he comes back healthy! I enjoy his fights.

Holy shit omg wtf he must retire immediately then be wrapped in cotton wool for the rest of his life

Back