Update on Max Holloway.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

Back on the mainland for more exams. Thanks @UFC and docs for following through to try and figure this out. Starting to feel better #stillblessed

Once people started talking about something wrong with his brain long term all I could think about is his health.

Holloway still looks like he’s cutting weight lol. That man needs a vacation and a sandwich.

Hes gonna be putting on weight during this time off, do us all a favor and come at LW if you come back at all.

Dude is an animal. Scary to think he almost stepped into the cage with a beast like Ortega while being so jacked up already.
Hope he gets good news and takes a good amount of time off.

WAR MAX!

Holloway's days as a FW are over. Maybe even his career. Never been a huge fan but wish him the best.

He still looks terrible, sad to say but it maybe time to retire.

What are the chances the big fake tittied beauty pageant GF leaves him if he's forced to retire?

Holloway's days as a FW are over. Maybe even his career. Never been a huge fan but wish him the best.

dunno how you couldn't be a huge fan of Max, that dude is a scrapper. Can't really think of a boring fight Max has ever been in

Wish they would have put him in the cage with ortega! I know im sick but the backlash would have been insane on this site and i would have made a sizable amount of money on the ITD bet for a TCITY stoppage. Dont worry sherdog, i still will

Honestly it’s over. I don’t need to see max fight again. It’s a shame his career ended so soon too

What are the chances the big fake tittied beauty pageant GF leaves him if he's forced to retire?
Pretty likely... look at what happened to Dom Cruz during his time away. Now he is a bitter and lonely dude.

Unfortunately its no joking matter although I wish it were.

Max looks awful.
I wish him nothing but the best and I hope it’s nothing too serious. I’ve just never seen Max fully hydrated, I thought he would be bigger.

Back on the mainland for more exams. Thanks @UFC and docs for following through to try and figure this out. Starting to feel better #stillblessed

he needs to take the time to make sure he lets his body heal and if that means giving up the 145 belt and go up to 155 than so be it.

also if he is told he should retire than he should listen. he only what 26 still and can still be around the sport in the gym he owns.

All these Sherdoctors on here trying to retire Max.

Good grief.

Back