Update on Max Holloway.

He looks noticeably ugly and ill.

Hope for the fast recovery.
No he's always been ugly...that's not new....does look ill though.

But on serious topic not gonna read too much into the situation when it might still be a small issue that will be fully resolved in a few weeks. Hope for the best and speedy recovery so Max can come back and show everyone why he's the champ.

No he's always been ugly...that's not new....does look ill though.

But on serious topic not gonna read too much into the situation when it might still be a small issue that will be fully resolved in a few weeks. Hope for the best and speedy recovery so Max can come back and show everyone why he's the champ.

He looks particularly uglier in that photo.

Back on the mainland for more exams. Thanks @UFC and docs for following through to try and figure this out. Starting to feel better #stillblessed

Hard to believe the champ at 145 is Napolean Dynamite's dad.

Get well soon bud... sucks to see a guy with that skill and exciting to have bad luck... Thinking 155 might be a safer cut in the future.

Max quickly turned into FW Cain, sucks how this business goes sometimes.

Lets just hope dude gets to fight again. Man puts on some amazing scraps. He better play it wise if he is able to return and cut the weight game out.

that's kind of a "non-update". saying they're still trying to figure stuff out. we knew that without this "update".

Holloway's days as a FW are over. Maybe even his career. Never been a huge fan but wish him the best.
Seriously, this weight cutting shit has gone overboard.

Who knows what kind of effects shots to the head can have on a brain when you haven't had sufficient time to rehydrate after a weight cut.

I mean some of these guys are almost at death's door trying to make weight just the day before the fight. Next day they are in the octogon trying to knock each other unconcious.

Getting your head bashed in left and right is never a good thing, but gotta wonder how much more damage the lack of recovery time/rehydration can have on the brain when they get hit.

The fact that its been almost 2 weeks and he's saying he's just now starting to feel better is troubling.

I wish him the best.

He looks noticeably ugly and ill.

Hope for the fast recovery.
I wonder what you look like?
Found it...
redirect

The guy has probably had a few good paydays that make his bank account really great for his age. The smart play would be to call it a career, go out on top, and become a coach or something.

See sherdoggers LOVE to talk shit, but the actual FIGHTERS should look to Conor as a goal. Get in, get money, get out. With your health. Obviously the just bleed neckbeard virgins will want you to keep going until you cant remember your birthday, but that's stupid.

I'm worried for Max. He doesn't look too good. Maybe he's deep in thought, but man he has that 1000 yard stare look ... still looks concussed. Hope he gets well he's one of the best.

Take a bunch of time off and come back at lw.

What exactly happened? Was he knocked out in training or something?

That's a fly shirt, with his piece hanging right in the center like its own constellation.

666k followers though...<Eek2.0>

constantine.gif

I really hope Conor didn't end his career. This kid is so young and talented.

Back