Umm you guys realize that Platinum Michael Perry has only been fighting for 3 years, right?

and he has already compiled an impressive record of 10-1 with all KO wins. he's only 25!
imagine when he actually hits his prime.

future 170 and 185 champ(205 as well?)

Platinum bless
He's exciting to watch, but slowdown on the di*k riding bro!

Jesus Christ, why don't you guys just ask to blow him and get it over with?

You guys r weird. When is prime? When he hit 30, people will say he is out of prime. But 25 is not even reaching prime years?

Think he's in his prime now

Here's what Platinum Nations is to MMA and SD...

Cockroaches-Pizza-68367.gif

Oh man, cockroaches trigger my contamination OCD. I'm triggered and you're getting reported for posting this.

Meh.

Cody garbrandt got a title in 4 years. No way perry will touch gold in that time.

Cody also is a better fighter too. More well rounded. Better hands and kicks. Cody would probably beat perry.
I like Cody but he fights in the "under 6 foot" weight classes,. Welterweight is stacked with gigantic killers.

I like Cody but he fights in the "under 6 foot" weight classes,. Welterweight is stacked with gigantic killers.
bruhhhh i like you and cody, but perry is at most 5'10.

I love watching Plat fight, honestly think he's got a high ceiling and will continue to improve as long as he can keep himself in check and out of trouble.

and yet Hyun Gyu Lim is 6"3, Danny Roberts is 6"0, Alan Jouban is 6"0 and Ellenberger is 5"9
Doesn't matter that the foe is.

Garbrandt is much shorter than plat and done a lot more in less time.

Peace homie.

and yet Hyun Gyu Lim is 6"3, Danny Roberts is 6"0, Alan Jouban is 6"0 and Ellenberger is 5"9
The hgl win was amazing on the card where Diaz beat Conor. That was a amazing KO round 1!

Doesn't matter that the foe is.

Garbrandt is much shorter than plat and done a lot more in less time.

Peace homie.
I was talking about who they have to face......it's quite an important factor in a title run :D

there's far more talent at WW than at BW even if P4P the BW top 10 (or top 5 for sure) are better than the WW top 10.

I was talking about who they have to face......it's quite an important factor in a title run :D

there's far more talent at WW than at BW even if P4P the BW top 10 (or top 5 for sure) are better than the WW top 10.
I wasn in a chat debating this and there was a consensus saying bw top 10 is more skilled and talented than any other division. I mean after 5 at we you got guys like magny listed... after 5 in bw you got guys like sterling and almeida listed.

We don't know if perry will touch gold, but garbrandt arready did in just a smidge over the time span and he beat a goat being Cruz.

Not a hater on perry at all, but not a plat nation folk either.

<{cum@me}>

<45><45><45>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back