Umm you guys realize that Platinum Michael Perry has only been fighting for 3 years, right?

Perry is a fkng Douchebag but i have to admit hes a legit fighter. He literally almost killed Jake Ellenberger. Maybe hel need some time to improve to get in top 10. Its impressive tho if hes only been fighting for 3 years.

Perry is a fkng Douchebag but i have to admit hes a legit fighter. He literally almost killed Jake Ellenberger. Maybe hel need some time to improve to get in top 10. Its impressive tho if hes only been fighting for 3 years.
Did you watch the fight? He was getting beat in all aspects the first round and was leaking with a broken nose before he dazed Jake with the left and connected with the right elbow in the second round.. Nor is what he is doing "impressive".

Meh.

Cody garbrandt got a title in 4 years. No way perry will touch gold in that time.

Cody also is a better fighter too. More well rounded. Better hands and kicks. Cody would probably beat perry.

Here's what Platinum Nations is to MMA and SD...

Cockroaches-Pizza-68367.gif

Mmmmm platinum pizza

@guard_passer you are swiftly becoming my favourite poster on this site. You have managed to produce another insightful and entertaining thread. Mike has only been fighting a few years and what he has achieved is incredible. It speaks volumes that Stipe, Jon Jones and Cody Garbrandt are the names that have to produced to find someone who has done more in a short space of time - these guys are all world/former world champions. You haters have just made it clear to all exactly what level you put Mike at and he's in some bloody good company if you ask me.

Meh.

Cody garbrandt got a title in 4 years. No way perry will touch gold in that time.

Cody also is a better fighter too. More well rounded. Better hands and kicks. Cody would probably beat perry.
Cody is a great fighter. Also have to consider his division is much easier, while platinum is in a division of killers

Here's what Platinum Nations is to MMA and SD...

Cockroaches-Pizza-68367.gif
Fuck I had a dream last night where eating these "things" was normal in the society I was in. I didn't question it until I became a little more conscious in my dream. I looked down and realized.. holy shit I'm eating a cockroach. I threw it back down and wondered whether it would cross-react with my shellfish allergy. My job was to stack iphone 5s in a warehouse. In my dream, I stacked phones for 7-8 hours straight.

and he has already compiled an impressive record of 10-1 with all KO wins. he's only 25!
imagine when he actually hits his prime.

future 170 and 185 champ(205 as well?)

Platinum bless

He said in an interview trained either boxing or kickboxing when he was a teenager though, I don't remember which.

Fuck I had a dream last night where eating these "things" was normal in the society I was in. I didn't question it until I became a little more conscious in my dream. I looked down and realized.. holy shit I'm eating a cockroach. I threw it back down and wondered whether it would cross-react with my shellfish allergy. My job was to stack iphone 5s in a warehouse. In my dream, I stacked phones for 7-8 hours straight.

You should write down your dreams and turn it into a sci-fi thriller.

Jeebus...

Garbrandt is 25 yrs old. 11-0. Pro debut in 2012. And happens to a UFC Champion.

You want a hero cookie for Platypus, or what ? Fucking embarrassing.

latest
If Platinum Mike was fighting at BW he would have already defended the belt at least 3 times. This is factual

and he has already compiled an impressive record of 10-1 with all KO wins. he's only 25!
imagine when he actually hits his prime.

future 170 and 185 champ(205 as well?)

Platinum bless

Not that you would actually score anything, but never breed its bad for mankind.

did you see what he did to Matt brown?? dude is no bum.
I think Perry has what it takes to KO technical brawlers. Ill even go as far as saying he has the skills to be the 1st guy to sub Maia in the Octagon

platinum bless

Jake also lost 5/7 despite the Brown performance coming into this fight, but hey, whatevers.

Shit is unreal around here, 0 top 10 wins, 0 top 15 wins -- but yeah, 3 division champ. Motherfucker LOST his last fight directly before this and lost 3 times as amateur.

Sure, he's got prospect, but sherdog should just fucking ban the retards that waste the space every time this happens. At least like a 7 day ban so they can have extra time to jerk off to their new god.

did you see what he did to Matt brown?? dude is no bum.
I think Perry has what it takes to KO technical brawlers. Ill even go as far as saying he has the skills to be the 1st guy to sub Maia in the Octagon

platinum bless
perry brown sounds like a fun fight with a great highlight k.o.

Jake also lost 5/7 despite the Brown performance coming into this fight, but hey, whatevers.

Shit is unreal around here, 0 top 10 wins, 0 top 15 wins -- but yeah, 3 division champ. Motherfucker LOST his last fight directly before this and lost 3 times as amateur.

Sure, he's got prospect, but sherdog should just fucking ban the retards that waste the space every time this happens. At least like a 7 day ban so they can have extra time to jerk off to their new god.
Garbrandt was KOd as an amateur. Anderson lost 4 times before his title run

Last edited:
Matt Browne is another bum brawler with a 20-18 record, fam.

Not hating on these guys just calling a spade a spade.
I think brown just got caught. Ellenburg may be a brawl bum but he has huge power

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back