Umm you guys realize that Platinum Michael Perry has only been fighting for 3 years, right?

Doesn't matter I hopped off the plat wagon after I watched that boxing video where Mike got KTFO by a Lilly white bum.

If a scrub can take you out that means you are not a real alpha.

Doesn't matter I hopped off the plat wagon after I watched that boxing video where Mike got KTFO by a Lilly white bum.

yeah that's really held up well historically :rolleyes:

Where's that bum that had Cody snoring these days?

knocking out duded like Hyun Gyu Lim whos 6,3"

Platinum Bless
Cody beat up one of the goats sub 155 being Cruz for 5 rounds and was dodging and dancing out of strike for the whole fight.

images

He was beaten by a male model and then won against a fighter on a losing streak clearly on his way out, but not before getting roughed up in the first round. He isn't even ranked. He's lucky if he makes it into a Fight Pass prelim.

He was beaten by a male model and then won against a fighter on a losing streak clearly on his way out, but not before getting roughed up in the first round. He isn't even ranked. He's lucky if he makes it into a Fight Pass prelim.
its only been 3 years bro

Perry is going to stay on main card for the rest of his career

and he has already compiled an impressive record of 10-1 with all KO wins. he's only 25!
imagine when he actually hits his prime.

future 170 and 185 champ(205 as well?)

Platinum bless

Not that impressive really, Jon Jones was already a champ by this time in his career, as were Fedor, BJ Penn, Rousey and I believe Weidman as well as possibly Cain.

Oh, also Brock Lesner, almost forgot about him.

But yeah, MMA is the most complex combat sport ever and takes a life time to master, lol.

Last edited:
Lets keep it real. Platinum nation ts' sleep with a giant dildo shaped like perry. they tuck the nuts under their armpits and wrap their arms around the pole. They dream of waterfalls.
deep down they know perry is a failed boxer transitioning to mma and making the same money. they realise autographs are easy as perry has a limited fan base. sleepovers are common with platinum nations. after reading the saddle club they all log onto sherdog and congregate in the same thread.

Back