Umm you guys realize that Platinum Michael Perry has only been fighting for 3 years, right?

did you see what he did to Matt brown?? dude is no bum.
I think Perry has what it takes to KO technical brawlers. Ill even go as far as saying he has the skills to be the 1st guy to sub Maia in the Octagon

platinum bless
Platinum submitting Maia ... Never seen a bluebelt sub a wotld champion before. That better be sarcastic or I worry for your mental health.

and he has already compiled an impressive record of 10-1 with all KO wins. he's only 25!
imagine when he actually hits his prime.

future 170 and 185 champ(205 as well?)

Platinum bless

Nobody gives two shits. There are enough posts about this bum today. He never has, nor ever will hold a belt worth mentioning.

Platinum submitting Maia ... Never seen a bluebelt sub a wotld champion before. That better be sarcastic or I worry for your mental health.

Maia has bad striking defense. Matt Brown caught him a few times, if Platinum does catch him, I can easily see Maia getting submitted with a RNC.

It is scary to think that Platinum Mike Perry is yet to hit his prime. I can already imagine him KTFOing Tyron Woodley
He may just be hitting an early prime. I'd like to see him get some better defense, but he is becoming someone to watch.

Maia has bad striking defense. Matt Brown caught him a few times, if Platinum does catch him, I can easily see Maia getting submitted with a RNC.
Maia would sub Platinum in less than 1.5 minutes, without ever being touched. Takedown, guard pass, RNC. Like everybody else. I'm not a Platinum hater, but you guys are making it difficult.

Jeebus...

Garbrandt is 25 yrs old. 11-0. Pro debut in 2012. And happens to a UFC Champion.

You want a hero cookie for Platypus, or what ? Fucking embarrassing.

latest

No no i can see platinum sub maia he will use his black belt hands to knock him down and his white belt would know how to sub if you perry haters are scared i suggest you go to church

At 3 years of fighting, Jon Jones was champ.
already comparing Jon Jones to Mike Perry?

he's doing something right

Jeebus...

Garbrandt is 25 yrs old. 11-0. Pro debut in 2012. And happens to a UFC Champion.

latest
already comparing mike Perry to garbradnt

hes doing something right

Jeebus...

latest

Did you notice that Cogar got massively better the past couple years? That's gonna happen with Perry. Perry has actually been fighting for closer to 2.5 years which is fucking mindblowing. And he has not exactly been training at Jackson Wink or AKA etc.

And I just looked up Cogar and he's been fighting amateur since 2009...

Serious question, what is wrong with you? Why won't you allow yourself to appreciate Platinum's incredible rise in just 2.5 years? You don't have to try so hard to discredit, it's OK.

Nobody gives two shits. There are enough posts about this bum today. He never has, nor ever will hold a belt worth mentioning.

Nowhere near enough posts. He will hold the belt, he can knock anyone out at 170. has the chin to brawl with anyone at 170, and the more experience he gets the better he will be able handle point fighting runners. Losing a decision when he is this green to Jouban in his prime is nothing to be ashamed of.

Mike Perry wouldn't hit Stephen Thompson once if they fought.

He still matches up poor against models

Even superheroes have a weakness supernerd

Oh Snap, it's the fucking Sherdog post Police
kick rocks and go create some noise for your favourite fighter then. Or maybe you're Just a fairweather fanBOI

Cody turned pro in 2012, but didn't start fighting regularly professionally until 2014 (only one fight as a pro in 2012 and in 2013), and is 11-0, with 9 ko's. Stipe turned pro in 2010, is 16-3, with 12 ko's. My point is, both men became UFC Champs within 5-6yrs of turning Pro. I doubt Mike Perry wins a UFC title at 170 or 185, def not 205 ever, within the next 2-3yrs.

Back