Umm you guys realize that Platinum Michael Perry has only been fighting for 3 years, right?

Not that impressive really, Jon Jones was already a champ by this time in his career, as were Fedor, BJ Penn, Rousey and I believe Weidman as well as possibly Cain.

Oh, also Brock Lesner, almost forgot about him.

But yeah, MMA is the most complex combat sport ever and takes a life time to master, lol.
comparing Platinum to Jon Jones, Fedor, BJ, Rousey, Weidman, Cain, and Lesnar??

hes doing somethin right

Lets keep it real. Platinum nation ts' sleep with a giant dildo shaped like perry. they tuck the nuts under their armpits and wrap their arms around the pole. They dream of waterfalls.
deep down they know perry is a failed boxer transitioning to mma and making the same money. they realise autographs are easy as perry has a limited fan base. sleepovers are common with platinum nations. after reading the saddle club they all log onto sherdog and congregate in the same thread.
mah by is still young. look at how many times Bisping Lost before he became champ, or Trius, Hell look at GSP, hes been finished twice.

Platinum has what it takes to win the strap from not onky Woodley and Bisping. but quite possibly dc. hell i wouldnt be surprised if Platinum outwrestled DC, after that, I want to see Perry get on a sick S&C Regimine and start hunting for that HW strap.

Platinum Bless

Some of the memes and shoops of this guy are funny. But these threads are fucking crazy. He got boxed up and knocked out in boxing and worked over by Jouban. Berger hasn't been a tough win since before he lost to wonderboy.

Fuck off
GZdy2.gif

Mike Perry is going to be a superstar and haters will eat shit. Just bleed fighters like him are rare in this sport. People just make him out to be a brawler but he's got the power, cardio and chin to keep on coming back to take your soul and that makes for one hell of an exciting fighter.

Mike Perry is going to be a superstar and haters will eat shit. Just bleed fighters like him are rare in this sport. People just make him out to be a brawler but he's got the power, cardio and chin to keep on coming back to take your soul and that makes for one hell of an exciting fighter.
The haters been eating shit all week to be fair :D like we sewed their mouths to our arseholes :eek:

mah by is still young. look at how many times Bisping Lost before he became champ, or Trius, Hell look at GSP, hes been finished twice.

Platinum has what it takes to win the strap from not onky Woodley and Bisping. but quite possibly dc. hell i wouldnt be surprised if Platinum outwrestled DC, after that, I want to see Perry get on a sick S&C Regimine and start hunting for that HW strap.

Platinum Bless

Don't get me wrong, I can totally see Platinum becoming the first 4 weight champion but its gonna take a few more years for sure. I'm just saying for 3 years into his career he's lagging behind on his journey to goatness. Some guys are slow starters though I guess.

Perry the overrated is alive and well on Sherdog.

Thomas Almeida is 25,, 22-1, 17 wins by TKO/KO and his sole loss is to the champ.

Perry isn't even UFC's top prospect lol

Don't get me wrong, I can totally see Platinum becoming the first 4 weight champion but its gonna take a few more years for sure. I'm just saying for 3 years into his career he's lagging behind on his journey to goatness. Some guys are slow starters though I guess.
def agree!

PB

Thomas Almeida is 25,, 22-1, 17 wins by TKO/KO and his sole loss is to the champ.

wait on it.

also Perry is a welterweight KOing 6,3" dudes.

Almeida.. well. weighs as much as ronda rousey :/

wait on it.

also Perry is a welterweight KOing 6,3" dudes.

Almeida.. well. weighs as much as ronda rousey :/

Almeida already headlined a card.

Perry cannot say the same.

Almeida is a much more well rounded fighter.

what manlet division does that guy fight in again?

JPHUHlG.gif

Love the guy , win or lose. Hope he is fed a top 10 opponent next!!! Time to show the UFC what Platinum Nation is all about!!!

what manlet division does that guy fight in again?

JPHUHlG.gif
Lol at least he lost to a really good fighter. Perry lost to an average MMA fighter who doesnt even do MMA full time.

Love the guy , win or lose. Hope he is fed a top 10 opponent next!!! Time to show the UFC what Platinum Nation is all about!!!
They gave him a top15 and he got tooled lol.

Give him someone like Condit. Condit needs a win badly and this polished turd is the perfect fight for him

Lol at least he lost to a really good fighter. Perry lost to an average MMA fighter who doesnt even do MMA full time.
Alan Jouban does do MMA full time and trains at better camps and with better fighters than Perry does.

I've done my research, I suggest you do yours.

lol

They gave him a top15 and he got tooled lol.

Give him someone like Condit. Condit needs a win badly and this polished turd is the perfect fight for him
Unless Condit is shot, he will make short work of Perry ffs...come on at least try

Back