UFN 119 - Machida vs Brunson - Sao Paulo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to spit constantly in wrestling to lose weight. Lol
I remember that, you guys were disgusting. Then again I played baseball and we spit for no reason that I can think of so I guess we were worse lol.

Sherdog perview says that Jared Brooks is the more diverse and powerful striker compared to Fig. LOL

LOL at Figeuiredo making gun signs at Brooks

Figeuiredo absolutely shredded, like what I saw at the ceremonial weigh in's, looks confident and fired up. Didn't look unhealthy at all.

Didn't even look terrible at the early weigh ins, tough cut sure but it was overblown because of the tears. LOL at some of the things people were saying.

the funny part was that he made weight on the first attempt

10372349.jpg

10372346.jpg

10372343.jpg

10372340.jpg

10372337.jpg

10372334.jpg

10372331.jpg

10372328.jpg

10372322.jpg

10372319.jpg

10372316.jpg

10372313.jpg

the funny part was that he made weight on the first attempt
The funny thing was that he admitted he posted in error before actually seeing the actual weigh ins. People called him on it. And now they are funny. If he had money on Brooks he'd be screaming in here how it's great news from Brooks.

Just try to be level headed no matter who you bet. It was a very bad look. But I really hope Fig pulls it out

I don't really like how Machida looks

Well Fig has been bet from +145 to +140 since. I think he was going to get smashed to evens with a normal weigh in. As it is there is still enough talent disparity such that its not certain monkey god should be fave.

We are still getting a 155 monster vs a highly one dimensional 131 at the end of the day

The funny thing was that he admitted he posted in error before actually seeing the actual weigh ins. People called him on it. And now they are funny. If he had money on Brooks he'd be screaming in here how it's great news from Brooks.

Just try to be level headed no matter who you bet. It was a very bad look. But I really hope Fig pulls it out

i was just making a comment that he actually made the weight on the first attempt and people were making a big deal about how he looked on the scale.

imo, the weigh ins get blown way out of proportion more often than not.

i posted photos of juergen braehmer yesterday, who i thought looked absolutely phenomenal, yet many people believed that he looked drained.

Derek Brunson is TAILORED MADE for Machida -- idc how old he is or how long he has been on the shelf.

taking a bunch of figuereido NSC -134 etc.

it's simple. brooks is NOT a finisher. he's a 115 pound decision fighter. figuereido is a finisher thru and thru. absolutely could void on a decision, but the only one with a legit chance to finish is figuereido. i cap this over -200, easily

i'm staying firm on brunson, btw. machida got BRUTALLY finished each of his last two fights.. no wins since 2014 vs CB... he's 39.. 2 year layoff.. off of suspension.. this line should be over -200 imo.

another thing i've been meaning to mention: machida is NOT good off of his back. he had great TDD for much of his career (and it still is prolly good, but brunson has excellent offensive wrestling) -- he's gotten finished a lot on the ground.. shogun ko'd him on the ground.. so did romero.. obviously rockhold obliterated him...

yea. sticking w/brunson. (in fact added to my bet)

took some stabs at marshman KO +8xx and NSC +4xx. not big by any means. but he hasn't been subbed yet.. and he has heart.. and shoeface can fade...

/shrug.

man gordon looked pretty soft at 155... should he really be this favored? idk where dias' head/game are at right now but.. mehh..

i'm staying firm on brunson, btw. machida got BRUTALLY finished each of his last two fights.. no wins since 2014 vs CB... he's 39.. 2 year layoff.. off of suspension.. this line should be over -200 imo.

another thing i've been meaning to mention: machida is NOT good off of his back. he had great TDD for much of his career (and it still is prolly good, but brunson has excellent offensive wrestling) -- he's gotten finished a lot on the ground.. shogun ko'd him on the ground.. so did romero.. obviously rockhold obliterated him...

yea. sticking w/brunson. (in fact added to my bet)

Great writeup, Ez. Think ppl are too focused on Machida's better technique and not focused enough on this being a corpse vs monster a significant % of the time

man gordon looked pretty soft at 155... should he really be this favored? idk where dias' head/game are at right now but.. mehh..

Dias had to cut 37 pounds to get to 145. He had some pretty good fights before shitting the bed his last 2. I think the move to 155 could benefit him lots but who knows

Outside of a few props, this is a lb only card for me. Guys I liked just got too juiced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back