UFN 119 - Machida vs Brunson - Sao Paulo

Status
Not open for further replies.
man gordon looked pretty soft at 155... should he really be this favored? idk where dias' head/game are at right now but.. mehh..
I think the line is off, but at the same time you just can't trust Dias to win a decision with the pace he fights at. Gordon is nowhere near as technical but he sets a great pace. I'm hoping Dias at least gets the better of the grappling here so I can live bet him.

k, so the "3-4u play" i was eyeing was supposed to be zaleski up to -150 or so.. which never happened... i took some at -190 which was still in bettable territory for me, and then i just noticed:

whoa, zaleski NSC is -166. making a large play after all on him. no clue why this is even cheaper than his ML. he's never been ko'd. has heart/balls for days (hehe).

also took some lineker DEC +233. this feels off. it might be even more likely than lineker ITD, honestly. vera's never been ko'd.. and i think if/when lineker batters him on the feet, vera will fall to his back to try to work his guard, and i don't see lineker going into that danger zone too willingly unless vera is really hurt

I think the line is off, but at the same time you just can't trust Dias to win a decision with the pace he fights at. Gordon is nowhere near as technical but he sets a great pace. I'm hoping Dias at least gets the better of the grappling here so I can live bet him.

yea, i don't trust him. keeping dias action under a unit.

also took some lineker DEC +233. this feels off. it might be even more likely than lineker ITD, honestly. vera's never been ko'd.. and i think if/when lineker batters him on the feet, vera will fall to his back to try to work his guard, and i don't see lineker going into that danger zone too willingly unless vera is really hurt
I'm on Lineker ITD -125. I dont think Vera has the tools (striking, footwork) to keep Lineker off him.

k, so the "3-4u play" i was eyeing was supposed to be zaleski up to -150 or so.. which never happened... i took some at -190 which was still in bettable territory for me, and then i just noticed:

whoa, zaleski NSC is -166. making a large play after all on him. no clue why this is even cheaper than his ML. he's never been ko'd. has heart/balls for days (hehe).

Zaleski's defense isn't the best, he's definitely hittable and Griffin has solid power. Still, his chin seems to be excellent and I think he can get the finish here so I think it's a decent bet.

Agreed, love it.

Vera rds 1-3 are worth flyers

Much better than sub line

I got offered the fight 3 weeks ago, but they didn't announced it yet, was already training to take a fight in Oct, Nov, weight was good, UFC reached out to me, we both pressure, both have good submission, fight similar, FOTN, last fight I had 4 fights in 8 months and it was hard on my body, the weigh cuts, I wasn't 100%, I should have waited, will win by KO

Trained with kick boxing guy, take me time, pick my shots, one shot will get it done

Isn't a patient Brunson the guy that lost to Anderson.

I know I'm the best WW in the world, he has one path, I have multiple paths to victory, I will submit him

We'll see who has the bigger will

It's my time, I worked with Mark Munoz for wrestling, worked alot on my mind

Isn't a patient Brunson the guy that lost to Anderson.
To be fair I thought brunson Won that fight

20-4 Media scores had brunson winning

3 month camp, back at my old gym, things are really good, counter wrestling, boxing, stuff his takedowns in the first, second round he will quit

To be fair I thought brunson arguably Won that fight

20-4 Media scores had brunson winning

You're right. I forgot.

XYL1ftM.jpg

Vera rds 1-3 are worth flyers

Much better than sub line

It's actually better to take the sub or ITD line. If you put $10 on each round you'd profit $110 for rd1, $140 for rd2 or $230 for rd3. Putting your $30 on the current +950 sub line you'd profit $285 or $203 for ITD at +678.

It's actually better to take the sub or ITD line. If you put $10 on each round you'd profit $110 for rd1, $140 for rd2 or $230 for rd3. Putting your $30 on the current +950 sub line you'd profit $285 or $203 for ITD at +678.

Yea I didn’t see the sub line was back up to +950

Hit that as well

Will hedge with lineker dec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back