UFC Fox 27 - Jacare vs Brunson II - Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sullivan R1 17.5. I've been looking to fade Price, but this should be a gimme for him. That said, Sullivan hits hard and Price's chin has to eventually give up, he takes alot of damage.

ronaldo-souza-of-brazil-and-derek-brunson-face-off-during-a-ufc-fight-picture-id910769608

dennis-bermudez-and-andre-fili-face-off-during-a-ufc-fight-night-on-picture-id910769072

jordan-rinaldi-and-gregor-gillespie-face-off-during-a-ufc-fight-night-picture-id910768976

drew-dober-and-frank-camacho-face-off-during-a-ufc-fight-night-on-picture-id910768962

erik-koch-and-bobby-green-face-off-during-a-ufc-fight-night-weighin-picture-id910768718

mirsad-bektic-of-bosnia-and-godofredo-pepey-of-brazil-face-off-during-picture-id910768706

katlyn-chookagian-and-mara-romero-borella-of-italy-face-off-during-a-picture-id910767548

randa-markos-of-iraq-and-juliana-lima-face-off-during-a-ufc-fight-picture-id910767536

justine-kish-and-ji-yeon-kim-of-south-korea-face-off-during-a-ufc-picture-id910767330

vinc-pichel-and-joaquim-silva-of-brazil-face-off-during-a-ufc-fight-picture-id910767322

niko-price-and-george-sullivan-face-off-during-a-ufc-fight-night-on-picture-id910766820

austin-arnett-and-cory-sandhagen-face-off-during-a-ufc-fight-night-picture-id910766814

Maybe im wrong but I think a lot of people ITT will feel silly when they realise Brunson is still Brunson and Jacare doesn't look nearly as shot as some assume just cause he lost to one of the most skilled MWs of all time in Whittaker.

So what are the consensus bets for this card?

Brunson (via KO?)
Kim

Anything else I missed?

Dober/camacho fotn +600

ronaldo-souza-yoel-romero-ufc-194.jpg

ronaldo-souza-of-brazil-and-derek-brunson-face-off-during-a-ufc-fight-picture-id910769608

jacare couldve been holding his breath in one photo and exhaling in the other but if not and all things are being equal, physically, these are two different bodies

Camacho +3.5 -135

Hit that too

I took like 110 of camacho nsc but I like that spread better, damnit. Good play.

P.s. I thought a lot about Markos Lima and just not on board with you on Lima. Maybe my gratitude towards Randa is blinding me.. I owe her my support! (Have like a unit on her NSC so far)

jacare couldve been holding his breath in one photo and exhaling in the other but if not and all things are being equal, physically, these are two different bodies

I agree, Jacare doesn't look as good as he used to. But the first picture here was taken when he was dehydrated and the second was not.

Sullivan R1 17.5. I've been looking to fade Price, but this should be a gimme for him. That said, Sullivan hits hard and Price's chin has to eventually give up, he takes alot of damage.
Wtf that's high

So is sullivan ko +1275 etc too

is the first pic from the real weigh ins or the fake one, if so you cant really compare those to each other

My bad, didn't see this at first buddy. Basically even though Silva hasn't looked like a killer or anything against mediocre comp, he's the younger man, been more active, more well rounded, and a better athlete.

I like what I've seen from Silva so far. Vinc can bang but as you've mentioned he's only had one fight since 2014. and that lasted a bit more than half a round. I think he could out strike Silva but I also think Silva can out strike him and get the better of grappling exchanges, esp if Vinc does start to tire, which I think is likely considering he's spent such a small amount of time in the cage lately, and Silva being able to go the distance and win, albeit closely, in his recent fights.

I agree it's a risky play, tho, so I'm a bit nervous about it, but I'm gonna take a chance on the more athletic 28 y/o who's shown he can grind out Dec's and also has the power to end fights on the feet. But as mentioned I wouldn't be surprised if Vinc was able to out strike him and/or ko him.

I don't think Silva's gonna be anything special but I think he's got talent and on his way up, whereas Vinc is getting older, has had injury issues and more mileage and I believe he's close or already on the downside of his career.

I'm generally with ya and pulled trigger for half unit Silva +100 after this post

Yeah I wouldn't compare a dehydrated pic with a hydrated one if you wanna compare how ripped he is :)

Yeah I wouldn't compare a dehydrated pic with a hydrated one if you wanna compare how ripped he is :)

thats a horrible rehydration

jacare essentially has two stomachs

his backside is as protruded as his ass

Maybe im wrong but I think a lot of people ITT will feel silly when they realise Brunson is still Brunson and Jacare doesn't look nearly as shot as some assume just cause he lost to one of the most skilled MWs of all time in Whittaker.

totally possible but i'm okay with that for +150.

Anyone feeling Camacho/Dober O2.5 at around evens? Both are very durable and Dober should look to wrestle here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back