UFC Fox 27 - Jacare vs Brunson II - Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely outcome IMO but Borella does not have a good chin. Not sure what the line is but i might even stab Chook KO.
I'm playing Chook TKO actually. I think its the first time, other than Cyborg, that I'm betting a female to finish the fight by TKO lol

Lyoto
Kelly
Anderson (L)
Whittaker (L)
Hall
Carneiro

Murderer's row, huh?

Lyoto
Kelly
Anderson (L)
Whittaker (L)
Hall
Carneiro

Murderer's row, huh?

If you add Larkin and Romero to that list he isn't really wrong about having faced a lot of dangerous opponents.

Yeah you are right Carmouche did hit a bodylock in r2 but it was a big power move. Borella is not the physical powerhouse that Carmouche is. Borella can be very patient and wait way too long to go for takedowns. I'm not confident as i am worried about Chook's get up game but i do favour Chook here. Borella looked absolutely atrocious prior to the Dud fight she's clearly improved but i can't see how at 31 she's suddenly improved enough to beat Chook. I said it earlier and i will say it again i honestly think the Faria fight was some odd anomaly.

Yeah you're probably convincing me to not play Mara and she did get tko'd 3 times in 2015 and Katlyn has some nasty head kicks so it is a very dangerous fight for Borella, I can just see it being a close split decision.

God damn! Don't sit and wait on plays, Brunson down to 2.10 now from 2.50.

Weigh in opinions, I thought lots of dogs looked great, will most likely be a lot of underdog plays for me given the prices.

What's Rinaldi's path of victory?
I don't see any, but the odds reflect that.

What's Rinaldi's path of victory?
I don't see any, but the odds reflect that.

I agree with Stun, sub probably his only reasonable chance. I actually stabbed his sub opener at +1310.

Alright I am playing Camacho small on his ML and Dec line. This fight being at 170 seems like a big benefit to him as he struggled to make the 155 lb limit. Without the rough cut I think he can keep his crazy pace for three rounds and see his aggression and volume getting him the nod. His dec line at +375 holds quite a bit of value IMO, he has a ton of KO's on his record, but I believe that is decieving and Dober is decent defensively.

Edit: I stick to the above statement, however also played Camacho NSC +141.

Last edited:
Alright I am playing Camacho small on his ML and Dec line. This fight being at 170 seems like a big benefit to him as he struggled to make the 155 lb limit. Without the rough cut I think he can keep his crazy pace for three rounds and see his aggression and volume getting him the nod. His dec line at +375 holds quite a bit of value IMO, he has a ton of KO's on his record, but I believe that is decieving and Dober is decent defensively.

Edit: I stick to the above statement, however also played Camacho NSC +141.

Camacho could potentially submit him as well. He’s a bjj champion and at least a brown belt. Dober wrestled with holtzman who knows he may try to take Camacho down.

Value on Camacho ml imo I have him winning by decision

Camacho sub +2500 is stupid. Added a bit more on that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back