UFC Fox 27 - Jacare vs Brunson II - Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and that his obvious physical decline (because it is indeed obvious) is coinciding with losses as well. Does that mean he loses tonight? No. But it makes a bet on a +150-or-whatever opponent, a capable opponent at that, a no-brainer. We shouldn't take flack for dissecting what a fighter looks like.

The 'good old days' of this forum are a nostalgic block for some guys here sometimes.
If you werent going to bet on Brunson pre weigh ins, you shouldnt be betting on him (or adding to your bet) because of how Jacare looked in weigh ins. I think that's the point

If you werent going to bet on Brunson pre weigh ins, you shouldnt be betting on him (or adding to your bet) because of how Jacare looked in weigh ins. I think that's the point

Agreed, but not sure that's what this discussion is about.

No one said that. Hell, the line is even now. I think +140/+150 is a good bet. I actually think Jacare evens is good

No one said that. Hell, the line is even now. I think +140/+150 is a good bet. I actually think Jacare evens is good
I think this marks the first time I've ever been able to call the line movement pretty accurately. I called -120/+110 early in the week

*pats self on back*

My pick for the under the radar dog of the week = jordan rinaldi

I think this marks the first time I've ever been able to call the line movement pretty accurately. I called -120/+110 early in the week

*pats self on back*

Yea. Lately lines have moved opposite of what I thought

Kim getting bet really hard, only +166 now. Anybody that got in early on Kim can middle/arb for a guaranteed profit.

I took a little pepey action
Out of the two fights in question, I think Rinaldi can give GG a tougher fight. Pepey can be dangerous though, for sure

Out of the two fights in question, I think Rinaldi can give GG a tougher fight. Pepey can be dangerous though, for sure

Agreed. GG can be reckless. Rinaldi more sound in more areas than pepey.

nah son it's ride or die.

I'm letting it ride @+240. If I didn't think Kish was trash with no technique, I would middle.

No better feeling than hitting a big dog.

added more to price-sullivan DNGD.

man i just don't see how it does. UNLESS price gasses TERRIBLY, he should have enough in the tank to take out sullivan, who gasses suuuuper badly and is coming in off of 2 year layoff again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back