UFC Fox 27 - Jacare vs Brunson II - Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are sleeping on Fili here, Bermudez is on a decline. Probably because Fili looked shit in the last two rounds vs Lobov, even though Touchy won 30-27. This should be a close fight - Fili decision +350 is very good

Any Thoughts on the Green/Koch over 2.5? Currently sitting at -161 on a few sites. Is Koch that chinny? I aam aware hes had some problems have the lamas fight Every time i watch green fight i admire his technique but am always frustrated by his lack of volume/willingness to play into other peoples fighting styles.

i took it today, too

I kinda like it, if anyone's finishing it's Koch. Really like Koch NSC +120

not to mention koch is NOT a good decision fighter. he has 1 decision win since 2008 or 2009. and it was the brookins fight. a fight that could've been 30-30 where no one did a goddamned thing for 15 mins.

koch NSC > koch ML

What's Rinaldi's path of victory?
I don't see any, but the odds reflect that.

GG is reckless.. leaves himself open to get hit, could dive into a sub, shit like that

rinaldi is pretty game everywhere.. i'll probably take a shot on him. maybe NSC makes more sense, tho, even tho it pays less than ML

I was waiting for weigh ins to see how Jacare would look before I decided. And JACARE looks in TREMENDOUS shape. Anyone who's betting Brunson, you picked wrong lol.

I was waiting for weigh ins to see how Jacare would look before I decided. And JACARE looks in TREMENDOUS shape. Anyone who's betting Brunson, you picked wrong lol.

What?

He looked deflated like last fight

man kim towers over kish, no wonder money coming in.

man kim towers over kish, no wonder money coming in.
Hit that point line while it’s still low.

-155 +3.5

I smashed it up to -165, sorry

Brunson and Pichel at evens.

Camacho +3.5 -135

Hit that too

Is this event really starting like 3 hours earlier than usual?

Kim is listed as only 1 inch taller than Kish. Maybe she was wearing heels? Kim looks like another weight class bigger.

yeah i just checked kim was wearing shoes - i'd say 1 inch in height is about accurate. kim definitely looks like the bigger girl though.

kim dec and brunson r1 would be some straight halls of valhalla shit for me.

Lyoto
Kelly
Anderson (L)
Whittaker (L)
Hall
Carneiro

Murderer's row, huh?
Anderson was a crazy robbery in his defense. The dude should be 5-1 in his last 6, 4 of which were ranked opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back