Ufc base pay

Cuban doctors make 26 dollars a month and their schooling and training is comparable to the United States'.

Yea, but they get to enjoy a much finer cigar each day during the twilight hour.
It all depends on what is important to you.

IMO over-all pay is way too low, but pre-pre guys coming in at $12/12k + $3500 per & injury insurance is not a bad deal

If they go 1-1 they get $55k that year (they get paid 3 fight min)
If they go 2-0, they get $67k
If they prove themselves, they go up, if not they go out.

Fighters I talked to are happier about the insurance while training

Where UFC fucks fighters IMO is the middle to upper tier guys
Yes and no. I feel ufc pay should at least be enough for beginning fighters to be full time fighters. Being a UFC fighter should mean something! Adding more fighters to the roster shallows depth and spread pay thin in my opinion.

Base pay should be at least 15k/15k plus 5 k reebok sponsorship. Fight 3 times a yr, win 2 you receive 35k+35k+20k or 90k in first yr

Yes and no. I feel ufc pay should at least be enough for beginning fighters to be full time fighters. Being a UFC fighter should mean something! Adding more fighters to the roster shallows depth and spread pay thin in my opinion.

Base pay should be at least 15k/15k plus 5 k reebok sponsorship. Fight 3 times a yr, win 2 you receive 35k+35k+20k or 90k in first yr

Prelim spots that are broadcast on FP are basically paid tryouts for UFC
They do good & they move up

When they move up that is the biggest place a pay increase needs to be

I know several minor leaguers signed by NY Yankees.
They work other jobs off season
If they don't move up, they get cut

The bottom 200 fighters are getting much more than they would at the indy or Bellator level.
Plus they get injury insurance & every fighter I talked to thinks that is the best part (plus the 3 fight guarantee)

Prelim spots that are broadcast on FP are basically paid tryouts for UFC
They do good & they move up

When they move up that is the biggest place a pay increase needs to be

I know several minor leaguers signed by NY Yankees.
They work other jobs off season
If they don't move up, they get cut

The bottom 200 fighters are getting much more than they would at the indy or Bellator level.
Plus they get injury insurance & every fighter I talked to thinks that is the best part (plus the 3 fight guarantee)
It doesn’t always work like that though there are plenty of fighters who keep winning but never ever move up . Jeremy Kennedy? It seems the only way to move up fast is to be a shit talker

It doesn’t always work like that though there are plenty of fighters who keep winning but never ever move up . Jeremy Kennedy? It seems the only way to move up fast is to be a shit talker

Jeremy moved up & you have no idea what other pay he gets.
AC reports (outside of pre-pre) is rarely the full picture
There are signing bonuses, structured payouts etc

If AC reports were accurate then many fighters that left UFC for more money in Bellator got less

Trust I am versed on this

Have a great night though man

Jeremy moved up & you have no idea what other pay he gets.
AC reports (outside of pre-pre) is rarely the full picture
There are signing bonuses, structured payouts etc

If AC reports were accurate then many fighters that left UFC for more money in Bellator got less

Trust I am versed on this

Have a great night though man
Not a man:rolleyes: just the woman that really cares about fighters and wants them to get paid what they’re worth . Ty for Enlightning me and pointing out a few things<GrassoBless>

Not a man:rolleyes: just the woman that really cares about fighters and wants them to get paid what they’re worth . Ty for Enlightning me and pointing out a few things<GrassoBless>

Ha, I assume everyone is on here (a guy)

;)

I get that
But its not a lifetime pay but start-up
If they win they go up
If not they get dropped

The people that deserve a lot more are the middle-upper tier guys
A guy trying to see if they are main card worthy making $60k a year plus injury insurance is not as bad IMO as guys that gave UFC heart & soul & only making 125k

The lower tier newcomers are somewhat screwed. They've already showed something outside of the UFC and many aren't that green. The pay would just about cover just the training expenses for a full time UFC entry level fighter and maybe cover the rent and utilities at the upper end ($32-72k)

The mid-upper tier guys really get screwed since they've already sunk in a ton of money building themselves up and are looking for decent paydays.

The lower tier newcomers are somewhat screwed. They've already showed something outside of the UFC and many aren't that green. The pay would just about cover just the training expenses for a full time UFC entry level fighter and maybe cover the rent and utilities at the upper end ($32-72k)

The mid-upper tier guys really get screwed since they've already sunk in a ton of money building themselves up and are looking for decent paydays.

I hear that, but if a pre-pre guy is paying $40k a year to train (they make $60k yearly if they go 1-1) they are getting ripped off.

The middle tier guys are who UFC cannot do without & in most cases the workhorses of the company.

The pre-pre guys are making more than anywhere else

It is now $12/12 plus $3500 Reebok
A three fight yearly guarantee
Plus injury insurance

So if a fighter fights 2x & loses once he gets $55k that year
It’s a way good deal if you’re a no name that just got signed. There’s been guys in bellator that have made 1500 for a fight on the under card. I’ve been paid almost the same for a local promotion here in Utah and bellator is supposed to be a big promotion.

This shit is like Gold on the streets...

RxAqz4s.jpg
Holy crap is that real? What's the story behind this?

I think anyone who signs the contract should get a base salary Benefits etc. With allowances for things like injury or having a baby if you’re female.

On top of that is fight pay and we will pay. Obviously these numbers will go up the more of a draw you are and the higher up in the ranks you get that’s only fair .
Ha, I assume everyone is on here (a guy)

;)
Everyone says that. No just a weird chick

It’s a way good deal if you’re a no name that just got signed. There’s been guys in bellator that have made 1500 for a fight on the under card. I’ve been paid almost the same for a local promotion here in Utah and bellator is supposed to be a big promotion.

Thank you
Always great to have you input & sorry you fight was scrapped

@AJ Garcia
You would be great to ask

How big is injury insurance for a guy like you?
Fighters that get offered injury insurance should feel extremely lucky. If you don’t have a job because you’re a full time fighter and have a fight scheduled, you’re banking on that money. Camps are expensive. Not only that, but food for dieting and cutting weight is also expensive. If you’ve paid for all of that and you’re close to your fight and get hurt, you’re pretty much in the hole without the insurance.

Having this fight canceled this weekend has really fucked me over. I spent a lot of money on food, blood work, a physical, and extra gym fees. I have my normal mma gym but I took some morning classes too at other gyms and had to pay extra for those, so for this fight to get canceled the week of, really sucks.

Back