Ufc base pay

In some countries, a doc will get under 20k/year.... so yeah... fighter pay is LOOOOOOW ... fuck it, I've never seen a fighter who is concerned that other joes are underpaid or mistreated... Fuck this fighter pay SHIT.
those are countries where the "docs" don't go through a quarter of the schooling and residency training that docs in the U.S. do and they don't shell out anywhere close to what docs do for schooling in the U.S. Silly coment M8

you forgot the backroom bonus of 100K per fight

It is now $12/12 plus $3500 Reebok
A three fight yearly guarantee
Plus injury insurance

So if a fighter fights 2x & loses once he gets $55k that year

55K to get punched in the face sounds worse than a job at McDonalds

McDonalds pays what 8-10 a hour? So 16640-20800 a year if you work 40 hours, and most McDonalds employees don't. 55k a year is not a ton of money but it is infinitely better than minimum wage.

I mean, they could always fight in bellator where the base pay is 500 bucks.

If it is 12/12, that is CRAZY!

Stipe probably debated whether it was worth it. He was making more as a part time firefighter.

I get that
But its not a lifetime pay but start-up
If they win they go up
If not they get dropped

The people that deserve a lot more are the middle-upper tier guys

A guy trying to see if they are main card worthy making $60k a year plus injury insurance is not as bad IMO as guys that gave UFC heart & soul & only making 125k

Stipe probably debated whether it was worth it. He was making more as a part time firefighter.
FWIW Stipe's third UFC fight (UFC 146) was 10/10 so he probably started at 8/8 back then. He now makes 600k flat plus and PPV points. With OT full time firefighter (not part timer like him) makes 80-150k a year. I think he still prefers fighting. The numbers are out there if people want to spend 60 seconds doing research.

Stipe was 6-0 when the UFC signed him. Most regional guys with under 15 fights make 3k if they are lucky.

L
those are countries where the "docs" don't go through a quarter of the schooling and residency training that docs in the U.S. do and they don't shell out anywhere close to what docs do for schooling in the U.S. Silly coment M8

So wrong you are my young padawan

Its 12/12 now. At UFC 100 (9 years ago) the base was 5/5. In less than an decade base salary has more than doubled. That is an astronomical growth rate, although it could stand to be a bit higher like maybe 18/18.
Na, it's still 10k to show and 10k to win. Just look at UFC 225 payouts.

Nope 12/12
UFC 225 was in Illinois & they don't release AC pay, so anything you saw was made up
Look at 224 ... bottom line was 12/12

Nope. The last event with reported pay was UFC on Fox Poirier/Gathe. All debuting fighters on that card were on 12/12 deals. The only guy not on one was Muslim Salikhov who was on his second ufc fight, his first being in November 2017 when it was 10/10. This shit is so easy to look up why do people keep on saying false things???
https://mmajunkie.com/2018/04/ufc-on-fox-29-salaries-glendale-fight-purses-dustin-poirier

Nope. The last event with reported pay was UFC on Fox Poirier/Gathe. All debuting fighters on that card were on 12/12 deals. The only guy not on one was Muslim Salikhov who was on his second ufc fight, his first being in November 2017 when it was 10/10. This shit is so easy to look up why do people keep on saying false things???
https://mmajunkie.com/2018/04/ufc-on-fox-29-salaries-glendale-fight-purses-dustin-poirier
Well it said 10k 10kmpn the website that I saw on, so of course I'll assume that their still doing 10k to 10k

Well it said 10k 10kmpn the website that I saw on, so of course I'll assume that their still doing 10k to 10k
IL athletic commission does not release fighter pay. It's a fake report. The last event that released fighter pay was the one I linked, which clearly shows that debuting fighters got 12/12. Are you this stubborn in every aspect of your life? Someone shows you irrefutable evidence of something but you choose to ignore it because it does not fit your preconceived narrative?

Crazy that in 2018... hasn't increased that much. Better not have a family to support when just entering UFC.

Back