Ufc base pay

I dont feel as bad about fighters pay as I was. Just found out a player on the Lakers is only getting $13,000.

wouldnt get out of bed for the base salary let alone risk my health fighting some bum no one has heard of on a prelim fight on Fight Night that no one will remember 20 seconds after it ends.
What a bum occupation, they should get a degree or learn a trade and work their way up to 6 figs

Un

Ok but that's not what I'm hearing. I'm hearing that several of the big name signees the ufc had to match, didnt becuase of six figure signing bonuses.

Which is exactly my point
AC reports don't reflect that

Whats the main reason for MMA being so unique that owners/managers have to take the lions share of the revenue?

I said they can certainly pay more

The point is the sport is still new & structured completely different than NFL/MLB/NBA/etc
Sponsorship, arena deals, city/state deals, etc are just a few ways businesses are vastly different.

The Fertitta's certainly set UFC up to be an ATM ... nobody is arguing that point though

Only a huge growth because 5&5 is ridiculously low. 10&10 averaged out to a year is still like the income of a call centre operator
10/10 at 3 fights a year and reebok is 40500-70500 a year. In Los Angeles (one of the highest paid places) a call center employee makes 18-21 a hour. That is 37440-43680 if they work a full 40 hours a week. The fighter can also still maintain any outside revenue he/she wants as they are only training 2-3 hours a day.

10/10 at 3 fights a year and reebok is 40500-70500 a year. In Los Angeles (one of the highest paid places) a call center employee makes 18-21 a hour. That is 37440-43680 if they work a full 40 hours a week. The fighter can also still maintain any outside revenue he/she wants as they are only training 2-3 hours a day.
I'd consider it essentially a call centre wage. Fighting 3 fights a year isn't as common as you would think. Maybe 1 year, but 9 fights over 3 years not so much. Also, losing a fight sets you back 50%. There's also costs that aren't truly covered. I'm not based in USA but they also might get 401k contribution? I mean, you might earn a tad more in the UFC.

They can maintain outside revenue; most fighters at 10 and 10 couldn't afford to not have another income.

This shit is like Gold on the streets...

RxAqz4s.jpg
She covered up the code though, she still used it

Back