UFC 300 is joke without McGregor or Jones

If McGregor does not fight on that card its not special card. McGregor and Jones are only big draws. Jones is injured and you can’t take urc 300 seriously without one of the superstars.
Jones won't agree to fight anyone but Stipe, which is not that interesting of a matchup to me.

The problem with putting Conor on 300 is that the UFC doesn't pair him with any other big fights. So you would just be getting Conor v Chandler and no title fights. That wouldnt be a big event and no real fight fan wants that.

I will definitely watch Conor v Chandler but it should be some random ppv, not the top fight on UFC 300.

Last edited:
How about McGregor VS Jones... I'd pay for that

Neither were on the last "00" card, and it still turned out to be a great card. UFC already knows many casuals who don't normally buy these cards will buy UFC 300, in the first place, and they'll do it again a month or two later at 302 when Conor headlines. It makes sense to the fan to have him on a tent pole card, but from a monetary standpoint, the only factor the UFC really cares about, it makes no sense.

It's okay you have Bo Nickal in the co-main

If McGregor does not fight on that card its not special card. McGregor and Jones are only big draws. Jones is injured and you can’t take urc 300 seriously without one of the superstars.
You just named 2 of the most inactive fighters in the UFC.

Last edited:
It'll be passable. Probably not worth going to an American breastaraunt like Hooters or Twin Peaks and spending $80 - $100 to watch it with food & drink.

...are you really letting McGregor's PR fool you? Lol, bro.

And Jones... Lol. Really?

Jesus Christ. Wtf, children?

No interest in seeing washed up Conor and Jones i can take or leave. the UFC has survived without either for years now.

It is what it is. I've chosen to just accept the card as another PPV. The name 300 means jack shit to me.

200 sucked btw. I was there for that, the experience was amazing though. Actual fights sucked.

Just hoping for some good ass fights

Brock or bust. #JackedWhiteBoy

brock-lesnar-wwe-champion-january-2-c.jpg

Back