UFC 231 PBP/Discussion

Really happy I didnt bet that one, best decision I made all night. Dont even care if Theo ends up winning a DEC.

I had second thoughts i had Elias in one of my lineups so yeah good call guys. I apologize.

I would give this a 10-8. Specially because I'm heavy on Anders and got something on the draw

Hope Anders didn’t gas there

Decided not to research this fight (I have seen precisely 0 fights from either Anders or Male Ring Model), especially since Anders being brutally knocked out so recently had me antsy, but wow, Male Ring Model sucks on so many different levels.

Would have bet a lot on Anders at +110, in retrospect.

I just wanna say, that I've been on this forum a long time, and while I haven't contributed nearly as much as @Oblivian, ez, @mkess101, @JimGunn, @Card, @PuertoRican, Joe B (rip), etc. I really value this thread and everyone's input. It's the best forum on this site by leaps and bounds. So thank you all for your insight and input!

With that said. A lot of people here seem to forget who Max Holloway is. He's gonna remind everyone tonight. Best of luck to everyone betting the other fights, but if you're against Max, I'm sorry .

I would give this a 10-8. Specially because I'm heavy on Anders and got something on the draw
Draw was a good play. Surprised I over looked it. Once again good play mate. Even if it does not cash.

Rd 1 Elias, Rd 3 Elias.. I don't think you can take either of those rounds away from him. Power or not, he outlanded Anders atleast 2-1 in both of them. Would need two 10-8s in rd 2 for this to draw.

Anders just never lets its go, even when the guy is barely fighting in front of him, real disappointing

Elias 29-28. Wouldn’t be surprised at 28-28 not sure if they have new MMA judging rules or not tho. Credit to Elias for his amazing cardio and conditioning to come back from that rough 2nd

Back