UFC 231 PBP/Discussion

I’m confused by that thought he looked solid! Guy outlanded Anders by almost 100 strikes I believe. Anders did a lot of walking forward but not a lot of punching and that’s what cost him

I’m confused at you being confused…did you watch the fight? Anders landed harder while Elias was On his bike missing spinning shit while hitting ankle kicks and meaningless strikes.

I took a bath live betting that one. I have to give Elias credit for pushing the fight in the 3rd. Anders is a fucking dummy for not doing anything and giving the fight away. He wasn't that gassed, he just has no heart.

Probably shouldn't have maxbet Elias, but win's a win. Wish Elias had grabbed that TD in R2, probably would have made it a lot cleaner.

Anders landed harder while Elias was On his bike missing spinning shit while hitting ankle kicks and meaningless strikes.
Can't believe judges score don't fuck him up at least from time to time. He is up in the scorecards everytime. Isn't the new rules in favour of effective striking (not slapping kicks and karate chops)?

Can't believe judges score don't fuck him up at least from time to time. He is up in the scorecards everytime. Isn't the new rules in favour of effective striking (not slapping kicks and karate chops)?
Not like Anders was hurting Theo much in the third. I personally feel 29-28 Theo and 28-28 Draw are the acceptable scorecards.

I agree…absolutely terrible

Elias doesn’t deserve that

Shit fight by Elias

.. other way around. Anders didn't deserve it. Elias competed to the best of his abilites and pulled out the fight by severely out pacing and out throwing Anders in the third. It was Anders fight to lose following the second and he couldnt do it.

Eye looking good, did she win that round or am I just bias?

almost feels like UFC changed the rules to favor Lord Conor McGregor's next fight

Close first round.

Have 3 units on Chookagian by decision, and Eye is every bit as sloppy and flawed as expected, but Chookagian isn't taking advantage.

I thought chookagian edged it, but def close

Rogan and Felder logic, if running away all fight=great fighting and winning rounds...

I’m confused at you being confused…did you watch the fight? Anders landed harder while Elias was On his bike missing spinning shit while hitting ankle kicks and meaningless strikes.

Anders May have landed harder strikes but he only touched him a handful of times in the first, only did significant damage in the 2nd and lost the round, then Anders didn’t land more than a handful of strikes again in the 3rd. He landed 50 total strikes... 40 of which were in the 2nd round... of course Anders isn’t going to win.

& just because Theo uses a lot of movement doesn’t mean he is losing the fight. Anders walked forward the whole fight and was swinging at air that’s why he lost lol

Back