UFC 231 PBP/Discussion

Oh i never bet on Clark after all.. Nelson was my dog. Feel like I got a free bet ha. Let's go Nelson!

Wow, Nelson striking looks excellent, cdf backers sweating hard. Crazy fight

God damn, my heart, this bout to be a GOAT card. Originally had Ronson but never even thought about Nelson.

Whew, that was scary as a CDF chalk eater.

Eh, I bet the under 1.5, so DF getting hurt wasn't worrying me.

12/8/2018 6:30 PM Reduced Fighting 2101 Kyle Nelson/Diego Ferreira* Under 1½ +107 V
Risking $65.00 To Win $69.55

12/8/2018 6:30 PM Reduced Fighting 2101 Kyle Nelson/Diego Ferreira* Under 1½ +107 V
Risking $35.00 To Win $37.45

24054 Carlos Diego Ferreira/Kyle Nelson under 1½ (+105) risk 55.00 win 57.75 (Mixed Martial Arts) V

Im big on Laprise in parlays. I think he has this fight on the feet in every which way and will be able to out wrestle Lima and take top control if he does get in trouble.

Uhm lol...

12/8/2018 6:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 2139 Lima (scorecards = no action)* +453 vs Laprise (scorecards = no action)
if fight goes to scorecards all wagers are no action
Risking $50.00 To Win $226.50

Oh shiiiit! Keep these fights coming!! Canadians getting Rocked!

Im big on Laprise in parlays. I think he has this fight on the feet in every which way and will be able to out wrestle Lima and take top control if he does get in trouble.
well god damn.. Laprise is quite succeptible to that single shot. Ill be fading Lima next time out as well though. Not that much to go on, but he wasn't looking good outside of that punch.

Just being on the Under 1½ and 2½ saved me there.

Wow Laprise was one of my biggest bets on this card. I'm scared now.

Lima was the cheapest underdog on Dratkings and so many fools doubted him.

"Lima wont stand a chance, its a fade! take Chad! his Canadian just because"

<codychoke>

I really cant believe what just happened. I might just stick to poker after this card, it's more predictable.

Lima wont stand a chance in front of a Canadian fighter! haha <45><45>
See i told you about favorites.

Your Favorites wont always win. Hopefully after tonight Vegas lines should more careful next time.

pretty confident in Katona here. good ground game, great composure, little bit of power in hands, better cardio than Lopez. Any time Lopez starts swinging wild I expect Katona will level change. possible late sub for Katona in 3.

1.5u Katona ML
.33u Lopez ITD

The more I think about the last fight the more mad I get and I dont tilt too often. I'm just goin to act like that last fight didnt even happen, I'm never betting on Laprise again(he could be +1000 but it's goin to be invisible to me) and I'm still fading Lima though. Got the Over on the next one small.

Back