UFC 231 PBP/Discussion

Same, if Katona doesn’t finish he should cruise for an easy decision

pretty confident in Katona here. good ground game, great composure, little bit of power in hands, better cardio than Lopez. Any time Lopez starts swinging wild I expect Katona will level change. possible late sub for Katona in 3.

1.5u Katona ML
.33u Lopez ITD

Wow Laprise was one of my biggest bets on this card. I'm scared now.
I had Laprise on of my lineups a shame though. Lima TKO was good, still pretty angry on those who doubted Lima as a underdog, so i know how you feel about that one.

I had Laprise on of my lineups a shame though. Lima TKO was good, still pretty angry on those who doubted Lima as a underdog, so i know how you feel about that one.

I would be very surprised if more than 1 person picked Lima to KO Laprise in this forum. I only took 3 favs on this card Laprise(-300), Dowodu(-165) and Holloway(-120 and -110).

I'm goin to go ahead and jinx myself by saying I'm about to win a bet on this Over.

Joe and Paul are just in love with Katona this fight. I don't see it. Tried their hardest to score rd 1 for him based on the takedown that Lopez landed and have only praised him since off the strength of what? a couple body shots? Very close fight, but I do think Katona is going to get the decision simply for looking like the fresher guy after rd 1.

Wow... Katona wins that fight in the last 15 seconds sub call or not. What a crazy fight.

I almost bet Katona rd 3 but I was thinkng I need to be ore selective with my bets now. Surprised I didnt bet it.

Wow... Katona wins that fight in the last 15 seconds sub call or not. What a crazy fight.

He lost the first round I thought for sure but clearly outpointed Lopez in Rd 2 and 3. Not sure where Lopez cardio was at but it was obvious he was struggling. Katona had the 3rd round in the bag but that scramble and submission easily sealed the deal.

Pretty boy Elias exposing and beating Anders ass. I’m enjoying this lol

Oh boy Elias actually gonna win... Sorry for not believing you guys

Back