UFC 231 PBP/Discussion

Anders just never lets its go, even when the guy is barely fighting in front of him, real disappointing

He’s to one-dimensional. Has potential for sure but he was to timid. Should have emptied the tank and finished Elias when he could have. Good fight tho

Close fight, for me anders didn't try hard enough in the 3rd

Man, Anders threw that fight in the third. Why didn't he just go banana's in the last minute of the fight? Almost zero chance of getting fluke ko'd by Elias, just fucking go for it, work for your money, show you want this.

I just wanna say, that I've been on this forum a long time, and while I haven't contributed nearly as much as @Oblivian, ez, @mkess101, @JimGunn, @Card, @PuertoRican, Joe B (rip), etc. I really value this thread and everyone's input. It's the best forum on this site by leaps and bounds. So thank you all for your insight and input!

With that said. A lot of people here seem to forget who Max Holloway is. He's gonna remind everyone tonight. Best of luck to everyone betting the other fights, but if you're against Max, I'm sorry .
Don't be sorry. Ortega is going to win inside the distance. You are about to learn that Ortega is continuously getting better from fight to fight. Save your sorrow for those who bet on Max.

Should be 29-28 Anders. Elias ran a marathon in the 3rd. But he's really good looking I get that

Not a single 10-8 is complete bullshit with the new rules

Why couldnt I get saved on that Laprise fight like Theo bettors got saved here?

He’s to one-dimensional. Has potential for sure but he was to timid. Should have emptied the tank and finished Elias when he could have. Good fight tho
Honestly I feel like he has the tools, the moments when he commits with his punches he lands and was hurting Elias. I think he should be fighting orthodox but that’s not here nor there. On to the next fight

Super well-spoken too. I feel like he was practicing that Cannabis speech in the back for if he won lmao. Would like to see the guy as a commentator one day. Agree with him on marijuana stance tho

omg. almost had a heart attack. Elias was my parlay leg. If he lost, I woulda been so fucked.

Elias doesn’t deserve that

Shit fight by Elias

I’m confused by that thought he looked solid! Guy outlanded Anders by almost 100 strikes I believe. Anders did a lot of walking forward but not a lot of punching and that’s what cost him

Don’t give him an interview after that “win”…lol at those highlights of the fight for him

lol I see all the regular degens here, gl guys.

People get angry at lay-and-pray wrestlers? I would argue Male Ring Model's shitty point-fighting style is every bit as bad.

Don't be sorry. Ortega is going to win inside the distance. You are about to learn that Ortega is continuously getting better from fight to fight. Save your sorrow for those who bet on Max.
We shall see, good sir. We shall see

Back